Chapter 3

"Diao, what's wrong?"

"Hmm?"

He is now at home and eating dinner with his Hia Yi but his mind is elsewhere.

Yi looked at him in concern. "I asked what's wrong as you were spacing out."

"Oh... ah..." he doesn't know what to say as he was bothered by what happened earlier. "I just... a friend from UK returned."

Yi was supposed to take a sip of water stopped midway from what he heard. "Hmmm... Lucas?"

"Y-yes. So you remember him."

He thought he saw Hia's face darkened a bit but it disappeared in an instant. "Of course." he said and continued his meal. "So what about him."

"Kuea and I... m-met him in school." Diao said almost in a whisper but Yi definitely heard it as he placed his fork down, stood up and went beside him taking deep breathes.

"H-Hia..."

"Diao, I know you and Kuea have a bad past with him. It may be long over but please be careful." Yi caressed his cheek. "I don't want to see you get hurt again because of him, ok?"

"Hia!" Diao hugged Yi. "Don't worry, we'll be mindful."

"Ok. I know you will." Yi kissed his head while rubbing his back.

While doing the dishes, Kuea can't help but think of the encounter they had from their old friend.

A few hours ago...

"Lucas Cheng?"

"Lucas?!"

The two besties exclaimed staring at the person they bumped into.

"Kuea? Diao? What-"

Kuea immediately stood up, handing Lucas his things. "You transferred here?"

"Y-yeah."

"It's been a while, how have you been?" Kuea asked casually.

"N-nothing new. And you guys?"

"None of your concern Lucas." Diao answered. "Let's go Kuea." pulling his friend along with him but Kuea stopped after a few steps and said, "See you around then... Lucas."

Lucas was great friend. The three of them were good friends as they were always together. Or so they thought.

He took a deep breath.

He still feels sad about what had happened before but he also thinks there is no harm in getting to know him again and maybe... rebuild their lost friendship. Specially now that they'll be seeing each other on campus more frequently.

Smiling to himself he then asked his lover, "Hia, do you want me to make you some tea after this?"

Lian is sitting in the dining room and now busy with his work. He looked at him and slyly smiled. "Tea is nice but... I prefer to have you though." he said winking at him.

"Yahh, Hia! Pervert!"

The older then gave out a hearty laugh. "Yes, tea would be nice. Thank you."

Looking out on his bedroom window, Lucas can't help but sigh. He did not expect to see those two again. Who would have thought they also go to the same University? Was this predetermined?

He went to his bed and covered his faced with a pillow, screaming silently. "Why!? Why?! Why?!"

If you're feeling guilty Lucas you shouldn't have done what you did to them before. Tsk. Karma is a b**t**.

Taking a few calming breaths as looked at his ceiling, he then stood up and went to his study table again.

No use thinking about it now. Let's just go with the flow and maybe... just maybe... I can go ahead and apologize to them this time... and maybe we can be friends again.

"Stupid Lucas." he said to himself and gave another sigh.

***

Ok! And cut!

First guest character reveal - Kevin from The Boyz as Lucas Cheng.

I like him a lot. He is cute and sassy. I first saw him and his group (full of cute and handsome kids) in Kingdom and I love how he was bubbly during one of the episodes (*cough*twerking*cough). Loved all of their performances in the show too. I have a few others to pick from as well for "Lucas Visual" but he was the first I thought of that fits, so yeah why not.

Please support The Boyz, the kids are all talented and their songs are good too.

Other guest character will be revealed soon so stay tuned.

♡ ♥ ♡ ♥