Chapter 2

He was in a daze, standing near his office window, as if he was looking outside the busy street when his secretary knocked and entered.

"Boss, please check and sign this report." Foei said as he handed the document over to Lian.

He took it and sat back on his chair.

He was just about to flip on to the next page when his hand stopped. "Foei..."

"Yes?"

"Please start investigating someone... also make sure that there is always someone guarding Kuea. And don't let him know anything about this matter. Is that clear?" Lian looked at Foei sternly which the latter gulped and immediately nodded his head.

"Over here!" Diao called on Kuea when he saw his friend enter the University cafeteria. It was lunch time and they planned to eat together since their break schedule matched.

Kuea, accompanied by Sin and Nuer walked over Diaos table.

"Oh? Where are the others?" Diao asked.

"They went to the Professors office to submit their homework. They'll follow here soon." Kuea answered.

"Oww... ok." Diao noddingly said and then turned to give his attention to Sin and Nuer. "Looking good you two." he teased as the couple sat down.

"They do. I can still remember the first time they met though." Kuea chuckled, sitting down. "Who would have thought... this..." he pointed at the two, "...they will happen?!" he exclaimed.

"Oh com'on, it's in the past. We happened and we... we are happy. So can we just move on about that?" the shy Sin stated as he gave his sweetest smile to Nuer.

"Well, it may not be a good start but I think it made Sin stand out more because of our daily banter." Nuer said as he pinched his lovers cheek. "I can't believe I did not find him this cute at first sight. My cute Sin."

Sin playfully slapped his arm and they both laughed.

"Oh no, I'm melting. Why does if feel that we are just air here Kuea." Diao said while pouting.

Kuea looked back and fort, from Diao to the couple and back to Diao saying, "I just felt goosebumps... Always! when they are like that." though shaking his head in disbelief he still smiled as he watched the two, who is now in their own little world as Nuer swiped Sins hair out of his eyes, both looking at each other lovingly.

Awww.. so sweet.. I can't believe I'm getting envious of them being together even on campus. Kuea sighed, now missing his Hia.

"Let's go get our food before we get cavities from too much sweetness here Kuea." Diao urged as he stood up.

As Diao and Kuea are happily talking about something, not minding their surroundings, they bumped into another student and that person dropped his things.

"Oh no! We're very sorry!" Diao exclaimed.

"Here let us help." Kuea added as they were both surprised.

The both of them went down to help the student pick up his things when Kuea noticed the students name on his handbook. "Lucas Cheng?" he slowly looked up and gasped.

"Lucas?!" Diao exclaimed when he heard him mutter and immediately looked up.

They can also see that Lucas was somewhat shocked at their sudden reunion.

"Kuea? Diao? Wha -"

***

Hallo Hallo zusammen! Wie gehts?

Sooooooo, this is the second chapter. I'm not sure if I can update this daily but I will try because I want to continue writing this while I'm still high on my Moe mode with this series hihihi.

Also, many many thanks for giving this story a chance :) Please continue to stay and read the upcoming chapters that will unfold.

To answer @talie_s question, I'm not sure yet how many chapters this book will be, I tend to write and have many chapters (if you've seen my other works, and even my unpublished ones). I've already plotted out the story 'til the end, but it will still be a while to work them out as chapters, so stay tuned (also some surprise guest/character will appear in the next chapters **wink* *wink** for the plot, no hate just love and peace once they are revealed please. I just thought they would fit the characters that I thought of for this book). :)

Can you guys guess who I pictured as "Lucas Cheng"?

*Again all pictures that I will have in this book are not mine, all Googled* :)

~.~ Ciao.

♡ ♥ ♡ ♥