Chapter 6

In one of the VIP room in Pentagon, Jay was invited by Lian and at the moment he is being told of the past that his cousin had with Kuea and Diao...

"So that's what happened. I got news about him being in trouble before but I really didn't know all the details." Jay said contemplating about the things that he had just learned about what happened between his cousin, Kuea and Diao.

"Kuea decided to act civilly. He wanted to move past what happened so there's nothing much I can do." Except placed some secret guards near him. Lian said and had thought the last sentence to himself.

"Diao was also trying his best to be civil, though the first time I talked to him about this matter he was a bit reluctant to tell me his concern because he is worried about my reaction." Which I found cute although at the time - and still am, worried if he will be hurt again. I just hope this reunion with these kids will be A-ok. It was Yi.

"Well as adults all we can really do is just oversee. Let's just give them a chance to maybe talk it out by themselves." Jay suggested and raised his wine glass.

The two just raised their wine glasses as well as a response.

"Kuea have you seen the group list?" Ton asked him as soon as he entered their classroom.

Shaking his head he answered. "Not yet."

"It's cool. I have a photo of the list. We are on the same group." Ton smiled and handed him his phone.

He checked the photo and checked the list. Almost all in their circle of friends are listed, except Nuchy since there was a separate group for female students. He then checked the names of the students from CE department and his eyes stopped when he read a familiar name. Lucas Cheng. 

Well, he is not surprise anymore. In fact he is a bit excited to be working with his old friend again. Though it may be a little bit awkward he did say that he will be civil/casual about it and just move forward. Go with the flow. Now he has a chance to have frequent encounter with him. So end goal is to hopefully rebuild their broken friendship. Kuea smiled at the thought. Hopefully.

"Awww... I hope I can be part of your group though. Good for you guys." Nuchy whined.

"Don't worry Nuchy, we will still be together almost all the time. It's just you'll be separated during your teams game or something." Sin cheered.

"I know. Still..." she pouted.

"So Kuea, do you think we can win the events our team will be participating in?" Jab asked.

"Of course I want to win. But I don't know yet. Though it would be nice if we can win at least one of them." he chuckled. "Still the important thing is to just have fun and enjoy it."

"That's Master Keerati for you. Give me five Kuea." Nuer and him then hi-fived laughing at his antics.

That afternoon classes were suspended for all departments as the professors gave them time to meet and greet their groupmates.

"Lucas! Here we reserved a sit for you!" Jab said waving at him.

"It's nice that we are on the same group! The Kirins are with us!" Ton exclaimed.

"Shhhh.... Ton!" Kuea shushed his friend. 

He then apologizes. "Oops, my bad..." and added "...still isn't this great." 

They laughed.

"You are too excited Ton." Nuer said shaking his head.

Kuea looked at Lucas apologetically at his chaotic group of friends. The other just awkwardly smiled.

Lucas thought to himself when he saw the group list that he will make the most of it. He will try to reconcile with Kuea and Diao during this event. Yes, This is a good opportunity.

"Hiyah Nuer! It's great to see you again." another student greeted, but he is part of a different group.

Nuer gave a forced smile and greeted. "Yow, Mino!"

♡ ♥ ♡ ♥

My Cutie Pieजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें