Chapter 13

Kuea turned the alarm off on his phone when it rang and snuggled on the warmth that envelops him. That warmth then moved and hugged him too which he gladly accepted, smiling.

Wait... it hugged me back...

His eyes shoot open and looked at the person. "H-Hia!?" he exclaimed.

Hia Lian greeted him with a smile and gave him a peck. "Morning."

Although startled, he smiled back and and continued to hug his lover. "When did you arrived? You should have woken me." he groggily said.

"Yi and I arrived past midnight. All of you were knocked out in the living room."

"Hia Yi?"

Lian hummed in response, rubbing his back which made him want to go back to sleep. "So he went to pick up Diao then."

"Yeah... your best friend is as wasted as you."

He chuckled. 

"We left the other two in the living room, gave them a blanket each."

He looked at his lover and smiled, giving him a kiss "Thank you. You're the best!"

At the same time the other two left in the living room stirred awake, grasping their head for having a bad headache.

"Morning Lucas." Sin greeted, grimacing from the painful hangover he have.

"Morning... what time is it?"

Sin squinted and looked at his phone and groaned "... almost 10 am." He need to move now since he have afternoon lectures for the day.

They stood up and did some forced stretching. 

"Morning guys!" Diao greeted.

"Diao... where have you been... you're so full of energy, like no hangover from last night?"

Diao chuckled. "It's because I was greatly taken care of by Hia that I am feeling better... though I still have a bit of a headache, it is manageable." rubbing in that his lover took care of him.

"Good for you then..." Sin uncharacteristically said, still grimacing.

"Morning!" Kuea emerged from his room with a bed head.

"Morning Kuea! Where is Hia Lian?" he asked knowing that his friends lover is present as Hia Yi told him.

"Bathroom, getting ready for work."

He made a silent "Oh", nodding, and showed the bags he have. "Here, I brought some hangover soup prepared by Hia Yi and some freshly baked bread. Let me just prepare this for you guys."

"Thank you, you're an angel."

"Ugh... I smell like liquor and my head is gonna explode... I'm not drinking ever again." Sin continued to grumble making his friends laugh.

After eating and taking respective baths they are now ready to go to the University. Hia Lian gave them a lift.

"Thank you for the ride." his friends said, bowing and went out of the car.

"See you later Hia, thank you for the ride." Kuea said and left after giving a quick peck on the cheeks.

Lian just looked on smiling as he watch Kueas retreating back and drove off.

"Safe!" Kuea and Sin gasped for some air. After waving goodbye to Diao and Lucas since they have a different building they had to ran towards their room, thinking that they might be late.

"Good to see you guys! But... I was thinking that the hangover will make you unable to go to class today." Ton pouted as he said the last part.

"I won then." Jab cheered and placed his palm towards Ton, asking for something. The latter sigh, still pouting and gave the amount they betted on just a few minutes ago.

Nuchy shook her head because of their antics. Clicking her tongue she added, "You guys are really unbelievable."

Kuea and Sin just gave their friends a glare. Really some friends they are.

"Morning Kuea... Sin." Nuer greeted them.

"Morning Nuer." Kuea greeted back and froze, will Sin answer him back?

They watched with bated breath.

However, Sin sat besides Kuea again. Though while preparing his notebook... "Morning..." it was a whispered answer Nuer and the others heard. 

Kuea gave a relieved sigh and smiled, maybe getting wasted and having a headache is not so bad after all.

♡  ♥ ♡ ♥