Chapter 1

"Hey Kuea! Wait up!" Ton called running behind him with his other friends.

"Oh Ton!"

"Join us for BBQ!" 

He checked his watched and looked at his expecting friends with an awkward smile. "Aww sorry, I have to go home."

"Why are you in a rush to go home?" Ton as our ever persistent friend ask Kuea.

"Ton, isn't the answer pretty obvious." Nuchy said with a smirk as Jab knowingly smile beside her.

"I hope you enjoy your evening with Hia" Sin said smiling.

Smiling to his friends, he said. "I will... And Nuer stop being clingy with Sin, give him some space sometimes." he teased the cute couple who is half hugging while talking to him.

"Don't bother us Kuea, just go and be with your hubby now."

Shaking his head in amusement he waved goodbye to his friends as he continued on and went inside the car where Foei is waiting.

As the drive home continues he checked his phone and saw his Hia had already texted him "Where are you now?" Smiling he replied eagerly that he is already on his way home. His eyes then went to his ring finger adorned with his engagement ring. His smile widened. 

It's already been a while since they got formally engaged. He is now on his last year of College. After many ups and downs that had happened prior he can now say he is truly happy. The love of his life truly cares and love him and now they are to be wed after he graduates. His dream is finally coming true. His love for his Hia is finally reciprocated.

Seeing Kueas wide smile on the rearview mirror Foei can't help but giggle silently. His boss definitely texted the younger which made the younger smile. 

"Hia, I'm home!" 

"In the kitchen!" Lian replied. 

He went there and found Lian preparing dinner.

Kissing the olders cheek as a greeting he then added, "Wow! Is there an occasion? There's a lot of food prepared." 

Lian looked at him lovingly. "Of course."

He tilted his head as as question. 

"Everyday that I'm with you is an occasion Kuea." Lian then smiled sweetly.

He felt overwhelmed. He felt blush creeping up his face. "Hia!"

"What? It's true." Lian stopped what he was doing and  gently pulled Kuea to him, hugging and kissing him.

"Hia... stop... the pot.. soup... it's now boiling..."

Lian stopped with a pout and he chuckled. Cute. Pinching his lovers cheek he asked, "Need any help?"

"Hmmmm.. can you cut the tomatoes for me please?"

"Ok!" he is now confident in handling kitchen knife as Hia helped him every now and then practicing.

It is now their usual routine to do kitchen chores, cooking and washing the plates once done eating. It really feels like they are newly weds and he can't help but fell happy every time he thought of that.

I wonder if I can ever feel more happier than this. Pure bliss. Smiling he continued on with his task.

It was already late in the night when his phone vibrated. It was Diao. Not wanting to wake up his Hia he went outside their room and answered the call.

"Oh, Diao?"

"Kuea? Sorry to call you so late." Diaos voice sounded urgent.

"Why, what happened? Did you and Hia Yi fought again?"

"No! Why would you think that? We are as lovey-dovey as ever mind you."

Kuea chuckled at his friends sassy reply to his teasing.

"Anyway, I wanted to tell you that Lucas is back in Thailand."

He widened his eyes. "Really? When?"

"I think it was today? I just saw his IG post that he's back."

"It has been a while. I wonder how he was doing."

"Kuea..." Diao called him worried.

"Uhm, why?"

"Don't you remember what he did to us back in UK?" 

His smile faltered a bit but he didn't bother, what happened in the past is over and they should move forward.

"Of course I remember. He was our best friend at one time too, I just... want to move forward and let the past be. I'm happy now, You are happy now. Hopefully it is the same for him too."

"I guess you're right. Well, if ever he bother both of us again our Hubbies will be with us now." Diao evilly laughed which made him chuckled too.

Lucas is back here. He still thought.

Unbeknownst to Kuea, Lian is eavesdropping and heard the topic. Of course, he knows who Lucas is. He knows everything and everyone of Kueas acquaintances back in UK and right now his mind is working out plans in preventing the past from happening again. 

***

Hi fellow Cutie Pie fans!

How are you? 

I hope you like the Pilot chapter of this story. Also please continue to support our Cutiepie babies #zeenunew #tutoryim #maxnat, and hopefully you stay tuned in here as well.

*Pictures not mine* (Googled kukuku) :)

Ciao~

Bis Dann ~

Hoshino_Ringo ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥