Chapter 11

Sin can't help but notice that after Hia K greeted them his lovers mood changed. They are walking silently towards the bus station, all the while trying his best not to feed his curiosity and ask what is bothering Nuer and as to not further upset him.

But he wanted to do something for him. So strengthening his resolve Sin smiled and started. "So should we go out this weekend?"

"H-huh?... Ok, sure. It's been a while since the two of us went out."

"Great! Let's decide the time and place then."

He beamed as he saw Nuer smile again, pinching his cheeks slightly.

He thought that their date will be alright since it started good, however Nuer's mind seemed to be somewhere else. Though he is still trying to be attentive, Sin caught him on multiple occasion zoning out and not really paying attention.

They are now seated on a bench in a popular park near a lake wherein you can see the beauty of the sunset. It's calming, and Sin thought it was a good time to ask what's bothering Nuer.

"Is everything ok Nuer? You've been out of sorts today."

Nuer looked at him a bit and went back to looking at the scene. Sighing he said "Everything is ok Sin. Don't worry."

"Are you sure? You want to talk about it? I'm all ears?"

"It's ok Sin... And besides you don't have anything to do with it, no point talking about it."

That caught Sin off guard. "Nothing to do with me..." though it was a whisper Nuer heard it clearly and that woke up him as he jolted and looked at him as shock as he is. Knowing he just said something out of hand.

"Sin... t-that's..."

Sin stood up, not letting him finish. "I-It looks like my concern does not mean anything to you... My apologies. I'll... I'll get going then." then he steadfastly walked on not looking back.

"Sin!" he did not deserve that Nuer thought, clenching his fist. He tried to follow but since he reacted like a moron after he walked out he was already late, Sin already took a cab home.

Sin got multiple calls and messages from Nuer but he ignored it all. What he said really hurt him as he was just concerned about him and offered to listen with whatever troubles him however it was unfortunately not welcomed. That night Sin never thought he'll fall asleep tired from crying.

"Oh my **d! That Nuer, let me go and I'll give him a beating!" Kuea stood up from his sitting position and almost at the door when Diao caught his arm and dragged him back to the living room where they are having a drink.

"Sit! Calm down Kuea." Diao ordered, hands on his waist.

Pouting he followed.

"I really don't know much about your friends but it was really an out of hand response from him." Lucas stated. Awkwardly patting Sin's back who is now crying again. It might be the alcohols doing but he knew he is still hurting.

"I... I just wanted to be there for him, you know?... and what he said just..." another batch of tears followed. "...it really is as you said Kuea, in love there is pain."

"H-Hey! Don't be like that. I guess what I said has a bit of truth in it but...you guys can work it out. A bit of space probably - for both of you, then when you are ready give him a chance to talk it out with you."

"I don't know... I just..."

"Sin, it's ok. You're hurt, cry it out... Then calm yourself and think about your next step. You love him right?" Sin nodded at Diao's question. "Then all the more reason to talk things out and not prolong it. It'll be bad if the misunderstanding went on for a while. Kuea and I knows it." Diao looked at Kuea meaningfully which the latter gave an awkward smile back.

Patting his friend encouragingly, Diao raise his glass "Tonight let's drink... hoping to not get any hang over tomorrow..." everyone chuckled "...Cheers!"

"Cheers!"

Wiping his tears Sin also joined, "C-cheers!"

♡ ♥ ♡ ♥

Another chapter will be posted in a bit to make up for yesterdays absence :)