Chapter 14

Choosing the farthest park bench from the crowd Sin and Nuer sat quietly. Their afternoon lectures just finished and the sun is already setting, it's just like the disastrous date that they had a few days ago. However Nuer is hoping that this talk will resolve their problem.

Taking a deep breath, Nuer held Sin's hand which the latter is not rejecting. Taking it as a good sign he started while looking at their clasped hands.

"I'm really sorry Sin... That was really a bad move I made back then. I shouldn't have said those things... I just... I'm really sorry."

It was a while but he felt Sin's hand clasped his tighter and that made him look at his lover. 

Since he was really ashamed of what he did, he did not dare look at his lovers face while apologizing. However, while he was doing so, he did not see Sin who was clearly looking at him with understanding eyes.

Smiling slightly and grasping their hands tighter if it was possible Sin asked that question again, "Do you want to talk about it?"

At the question Nuer's tears fell, as was Sin's and they hugged, crying at each others shoulders. 

Nuer continuously said Sorry and told him why he was upset. The thing about being compared to his brother and friends, the pressure he felt, the rejection for his decisions... all of it. 

It took a while for Nuer to calm down, eyes now all puffy and Sin dabbing his lovers eyes with his handkerchief carefully to wipe the remaining tears, all the while their other hands holding each other tightly.

"I'm really sorry Sin. Really."

"Shhh... It's ok now... I'm ok now."

Sin smiled and looked at Nuer lovingly.

"Remember that I'm always here for you and you can always come talk to me, ok?"

Nuer nodded. "You do the same too."

Sin hummed in response and placed his head on his lovers shoulder.

"See, it's not bad to talk it out right? We should do this more often." 

Kissing Sin's head that was on his shoulder he hummed in agreement.

"You're already awesome the way you are, just remember that and keep on moving forward."

He hummed another response. As he did so he felt that he's starting to tear up again and swallowed a lumped in his throat.

How can his lover be this understanding and supportive at the same time? It feels like he doesn't deserve him but he won't let go. Ever. 

"I love you."

"I love you too."

"You look happy. What's up?" his cousin, Jay asked.

It was already a routine that when he don't have early lectures the next day and/or on day off from University he helps out in Gemini. 

It was just him feeling obligated as Jay always tells him to rest and not to mind helping out, however since he also gets paid for it, why not? 

He was helping out in the bar area today.

"Yeah, something good did happen." he smiled

Lucas is indeed feeling happy. It was nice spending the night with Nuer and Diao again. It was also nice getting to know a new friend too. It has been a while and he is feeling elated.

"I'm guessing you've already made up with the two?" Jay piped in.

"Yes?... No?... Maybe?..." Jay looked at him questioningly. "I-I don't really know."

His cousin looked at him sympathetically and ruffled his hair in the process. 

"You can do it. Take your time, deep  breath and fighting!" Jay encouragingly said.

Fixing his messed up hair, now his mind wondered off again. Have they made up already?

♡ ♥ ♡ ♥

Now playing: Baby Boo - ZeeNunew ♥♥♥ 

         ~ Na na na na na, Na na na na na, Na na na na na, Tee Rak Tee Rak ♪♪♫♫♥♥

(The music video is sooo cute! NuNew's reaction inside the Horror house got me 😆)