Chapter 7

"Hiyah Nuer! It's great to see you again." Mino greeted as soon as he saw Nuer's familiar face

"Yow, Mino!" Nuer smiled awkwardly.

Mino chuckled at the awkward response of his friend.

As a hardworking student, Mino always have the top score whenever the list of the top students of their schools was posted. That happened all through-out his elementary to high school years.

And it all changed when he went to University.

It was fun meeting new people, and he had never missed and dropped any important subjects. He is still One of the best. Take note, still one of. He had never shrink away of competition - specially academically, but he was utterly defeated by Nuer on all subjects.

At first he had felt massive frustrations as to why he was defeated by a nonchalant student like him. But he got to know him when he joined his circle of friends. They got close, or at least he think they were. But it is also true that he technically treated him as a rival. Just friendly competition I guess.

But he suddenly changed his department. 

Though Nuer briefly stated his plan before it happened and the main reason for it, it feels like he's missing something - losing his rival. Their group was also sad when he shifted course but all they can do is support him. They also hear from him from time to time since they have a group chat. Thought very rarely.

"Nuer, my man!" Sho exclaimed and immediately ran towards Nuer and urged the latter to do a fist bumped and did a bro-hug. "How are you? CE department is totally different when you left."

"Still the same Sho. You haven't change at all too..." Nuer looked at Mino "...still as loud as ever, isn't he Mino?"

Mino laughed and laughingly agreed. "You have no idea. I can't seem find his off switch even if I wanted to."

"We miss you bro." Sho cheekily smiled. "Join us for some drinks or BBQ sometimes, yeah?" Sho invited.

Nuer hesitated a bit.

"Com'on Nuer, don't be like that. You've barely joined us since... I don't know... since forever!?"

Nuer shook his head, chuckling. "Ok, ok you guys win. Just let me know ahead of time."

"Yey!" Mino and Sho hi-fived.

Mino looked at the other students present and said, "Well goodluck to all of us on this sports festival."  he then went back to their table.

"See you guys around." Sho smiled and followed Mino.

As soon as the two visitors went back to their group Nuer then introduces to his groupmates that Mino and Sho were his CE department friends. Some students from their group - who were from the same department as the two, totally agreed that Sho was definitely a loud person and commented that Mino is Nuer's rival,  in which the latter tried to not give any response to - but since Sin is already burning holes at his side profile silently asking what that means, he conceded.

"First, they were my friends and Mino and I are not rivals." Well that's what I think personally. Looking at Sin as he said that. "But Mino is definitely a student on the bright side." he confirmed.

The remaining time of their meet and greet flew fast. They exchanged contact details and brainstormed about their game plan for the upcoming event for possible games that they will have.

The group of friends then decided to eat BBQ for their dinner after that and went to the usual place.

It was nice and all as they were enjoying the meal but it was cut short when another person knocked twice on their table.

They all looked up, bothered but it was Nuer who spoke first as it seems that he know the disruptor.

Though shocked, Nuer greeted the person questioningly. "Hia K. Why are you here?"

"Hello, little brother."

♡  ♥ ♡ ♥

Ta-dah!!! 

A few special guest/characters :)

- Key from Shinee  (Hia K) 

- TXT Yeonjun (as Mino) and Beomgyu (as Sho) ♡ 

Please support these great idols and listen to TXT latest comeback: Good Boy Gone Bad  

Thanks!

♡ ♥ ♡ ♥