Can't control

POV JAKE

After what happened yesterday I was pretty anxious about our relationship with Heeseung but I feel like I can't let him go like this and I don't want to ruin everything because of my concerns.. Heeseung is always here to listen to me but I didn't even listen to him once.. he doesn't talk about his problems and sometimes I feel I'm selfish that's why I thought it would be better to stop everything. But I do love him and I don't want to leave him.. I can't... after what happened with Sunghoon I thought I wasn't allowed to be with Heeseung but the way he looks at me and his smile.. his hands on me.. It feels like I am addicted to him.. I sighed and sat down on the bed, staring at my jean. Heeseung came into the room and sat down next to me.
- What's wrong? he asked
- I don't know what to wear..
- This jean looks good.. he smiled and pointed at the jean I was holding
I smiled and thanked him.
- You look good on everything, don't worry
He patted my hair and kissed my forehead.
- We are going to meet MY mother but I feel more anxious than you
He giggled, keeping patting my hair. I smiled

ELLIPSE - AT MY HOUSE

We just arrived at my house.. it feels like today it's a different day as usual.. I just have to cross the doorstep but I'm so nervous. Heeseung caressed my back and smiled.
- All is gonna be fine, he said, smiling.
I wanted to kiss him so bad but what if my mom open the door? I just smiled and looked back at the door. I didn't know if I have to opened it or ring the bell. After all this is my house.. I opened the door and told to Heeseung to come in. He smiled and walk to the kitchen. We saw my parents cooking. My mom saw us and drop the knife. I smiled to her. She hugged me.
- MOOOOM
- Whyyy? I missed you so much
I giggled. She looked at Heeseung and hugged him too
- I am so happy to finally meet you! Jake always talks a lot about you.
Heeseung smiled and my dad approached us.
- Nice to meet you, my dad said to Heeseung, smiling.
- Nice to meet you too sir.
My dad shook his hand
- Don't call me sir, call me Dave
Heeseung nodded and smiled. Mom proposed us to go in the dining room. We all sat around the table. Heeseung came sat next to me. I smiled.

We were talking when my mom asked me to come help her. I nodded and smiled. I got up and walked to the kitchen. Mom and I could hear Heeseung and dad laughing. It's been a long time since I saw my dad so I'm pretty happy that he is here. I didn't know he would come today.
- I didn't know dad was coming today
She smiled, grabbing the plates
- Your boyfriend was coming today, he had to be here... It's an important day
I looked at her with confused eyes..
- My.. my boy-boyfriend?
She giggled
- You thought I didn't know? You always talk about him, you are every time with him, you even sleep at his place.. you don't like to sleep at your friend's place
I looked at her, smiling
- Thank you mom
- Why? It's just that I know my son
I hugged her. After that we smiled and brought the food at the dining room.

We were talking when I decided to introduce officially Heeseung as my boyfriend
- Mom, dad I wanted to say to you that Heeseung is my boyfriend
Heeseung grabbed my hand, nervous. I smiled at him. My dad giggled
- Since when?
- I think it's been now two months..
- What about Sunghoon, he asked.
I smiled nervous and looked at the ground.
- We-we are not friends anymore
- Oh I see..
- Sorry I will go outside take a breath.. I said, still looking down
I left the house and sat down on the ground. I sighed.

POV HEESEUNG

We saw Jake leaving the house and then his dad turned his eyes toward me.
- What happened?
- Jake was in love with Sunghoon but Sunghoon was in love with an other girl and he decided to stop talking to Jake when the girl said that he has to do it if he wants to start dating with her and now he is harassing Jake because he wants him to stop talking with me. Sunghoon says he wants to be friends again with Jake.
His father sighed.. his mother was very worried and I felt so sorry. I didn't know if it was right to tell them what happened if Jake didn't do it... what if he didn't want his parents to know about it? I don't want him to be sad or angry with me..

After some minutes I decided to rejoin Jake outside. When I opened the door I saw him playing with a dog. I smiled.
- Is it your dog?
- Nop, this is my neighbor's dog. When I was young, I was always playing with him. He was a baby.
I smiled
- Is he a golden retriever?
- Yeaah, my mom says that he looks like me, he said, giggling
- Yep, she is right
I smiled and patted his head. He giggled and grabbed my hand. I sat down near to him
- Heeseung I'm sorry about earlier
- Why? It's okay..
I caressed his cheek, smiling when I felt a tear on my hand. I looked at Jake
- Whyyyy?
- It's just... I'm happy that you are my boyfriend.
I smiled and pecked his lips.
- You cute. I wiped his tears and smiled. I caressed his hair and got up. He let the dog get back to his house and got up as well. He was staring at my lips. I could feel my face turning red..
- More.
- W-what?
He came closer
- I want more.
I put my hand on the back of is neck, I touched his lips with mine and just looked at him. I could feel his warm breath on my face. He grabbed my waist. I shivered. He put his lips on mine when I grabbed his face with my two hands. He was keeping caressing my waist under my t-shirt and that was making me feel weak. I let a moan getting out of my mouth and as soon as I opened it he smirked and made his tongue getting into my mouth. A fight between our tongues started. After some time we get away from each other due to lack to breathe. I could see he was satisfied.

I would never imagine that he could have that power on me.. with him I can't have the control. He drives me crazy..

XX

Kyaaaa I do like this story lol
I don't know if my way of writing is weird.. let me know if it is..