We have to respect this promise.

POV JAKE

It was 8 am. I just got up. Heeseung was still sleeping. He looks cute. I smiled. Yesterday before sleeping Heeseung and I made a promise. Whatever is going on we have to do cuddle on Saturday at his house. Even if, we argued... he said that while laughing, so... I don' t really know how to take it... was he serious? Or maybe, it was just a joke? I don't know... but I still have to remember thta we are friends... so what should I to do..? I was thinking about it when I felt two arms around my waist... I shivered.
- Since when are you awake?
- Um,, around 5 minutes?
He giggled.
- Shall we go take breakfast?
I nodded and we left his room.

After this, we spent the whole day in his room, we laughed, cuddled, took pictures, drew... we did a lot of things... it was very good and funny. It's been a long time since last time I smiled like this.

THE NEXT DAY

I was taking my book to go to class when I saw Sunghoon. He was with her. He kissed her just in front of my face. I just sighed and was about to walk away when I felt someone touching my shoulder. I turned myself and saw Heeseung. I smiled.
- Shall we go to class together?
I nodded and smiled.
Heeseung was holding my arm as we were walking into the classroom. I saw how he looked at Sunghoon... I don't know how I have to act.. should I talk about it to him? I don't want him to fight with Sunghoon or something else...

It was 12 pm. Heeseung and I walked to the cafeteria.
- What do you wanna eat?
- Um, I don't know, I said
He smiled. We were looking for what we could eat when we saw Sunghoon and his girlfriend. I was pretending that I didn't sew anything but I could see that Heeseung was very upset. And it hurts. I don't want to see him like this... I grabbed his hand. He looked at me.
- You good? I asked, smiling.
- Yeahh, you?
I nodded and held his hand a little tighter. He smiled and intertwinded our fingers... I shivered again...
- Shall we go outside? I asked
- Yeah, sure
We got up and were about to walk away when Sunghoon approached us. I held Heeseung's hand tighter. I was nervous. Then sunghoon came closer and pushed me. I didn't know how to react, I was just there, looking at the students in front of me. I didn't even notice that Heeseung were fighting with Sunghoon. I came back to my sense and looked at them.
- WHAT DID YOU JUST DO? Heeseung yelled at Sunghoon.
It was the first time I saw him like this. Heeseung is usually a very calm person.
- You saw it right, so why do you ask again, dumb! Sunghoon punched the lad.
Heeseung was very angry and hit him back. Then I was trying to separate them but there were so much people... then four boys come over and separated them. I was shocked.

Heeseung looked at me. I couldn't look at his face... He was blooding... by my fault
- Why did you do that? I asked.
- I was just angry, he can't do something like this to you!
- You shouldn't have done this, I didn't ask you anything!
- I know but I care about you, I can't let him hurt you like this!
I sighed.
- Next, are you going to fight and go to the hospital for me, uh?
He tried to approached me. I was so angry to see that he felt sorry.
- Just let me.

5 DAYS LATER 

It's been 5 days since I didn't talk to Heeseung. Sunghoon was happy and Heeseung looked sad, and lonely. I wanted to go to see him but I don't want him to be hurt by my fault. Maybe he would be good without me.

THE NEXT DAY

I don't know what to do... today the four boys who separated him from sunghoon when they fought tried to talk with him but he wanted to be alone.. and again.. he was alone and me as well..

I was on my phone, watching some videos. Then, a video started. I was about to left when i heard something which caught my attention..

Don't let him like this... you think about him? Just go! He's probably waiting for you.. for sure...

I got up and looked at the date. It's Saturday. I took my shoes and ran to Heeseung's house. Whenever I am with him, I feel special. I feel like he is always listening to me, he cares about me... and he is so kind, and handsome. I cannot stop thinking about him. I always ask to myself what is he doing? does he think about me? I feel like... I miss him...

I stopped and took my breath. I knocked at the door. Heeseung appeared in front of me.
- Hi... why are you here? Are you okay? Sunghoon did something to you???
- No-o.. today,, it's saturday..
- Then? he looked at me like he was confused
So he forgot...
- Ugh... no, nothing..
He grabbed my arm.
- I thought you would not take this seriously..
He smiled
- I just thought we should respect this promise...
I smiled.
- I mean, we have to respect this promise.