Only mine now

POV JAKE

After this day, when I saw Heeseung leaving I thought all was over... I was scared, I missed him to much. I missed his hugs, his smile... I wanted to be with him. But he just left after yelling at me. What should I do? Shall I text him? Or call him? Maybe I should go to his house? I was pacing in the room, thinking about what I could do when I heard my phone make a sound. Heeseung wanted me to come to his house. Why? Is he going to forgive me or Sunghoon told him something...??

Sunghoon
Hope you will be happy, don't forget that I will always be here for you.. ;)

What is that? What if Sunghoon did something? I just took my jacket and left the house, refraining myself to cry...

I arrived in the Heeseung's neighborhood... maybe I shouldn't be there.. I sighed and was about to get back to home when I saw Heeseung, waiting in front of his house. Then he saw me. I sighed and approached him.
- Hi, he said.
I just nodded and looked down
- Let's get inside.
He opened the door. We went to his room. He closed the door and he sat on his bed
- Come here, sit down. He said, patting his bed.
I smiled and sat close to him. After a min I was uncomfortable I needed to tell something. I just got up and looked at him.
- Please Heeseung believe me, I started.
He just looked at me and said nothing.
- Since I met you, I feel better and when I'm with you, I don't think about anything and always enjoy. Since I met you, I feel like I deserve to be happy and I don't want to lose you. When I said you that we were friends, I think... I didn't mean it. No, I'm sure. And...
- Jake.. he cut me and got up to come closer
- And..
He patted my head and hugged me
- And... I love you

POV HEESEUNG

When he said these words, I felt happy, anxious and guilty... I could feel these butterflies in my stomach and my heart beating like a crazy... I was so sorry to didn't listen to him and let Sunghoon done that to him.
- I'm so sorry..
He hugged me tighter
- You don't have to
I smiled
- Jake
He moved away and looked at me. I patted his hair, smiling.
- I love you too
He smiled and settled into my bed. I was just looking at him, I smiled as he tapped on the place next to him. I came near to him and we cuddled.
- I missed that, Jake said
I smiled
- Me too.

POV JAKE

Heeseung was getting sleepy when I heard someone yelling his name.
- Heeseung I'm home!
I was shaking him
- Please, give me 5 minutes
- Heeseung I think your mom is here
- My mom? He smiled
- Yeah, just get up!!!
Then someone was climbing the stairs and knocked at the door.
- I'm getting in!
I just pretended that I was sleeping like Heeseung
- Oh..
She smiled and left the room. I opened my eyes and sighed of relief. I turned my eyes toward Heeseung. He was smiling.
- Why???
- My mom knows
- Know what??
He pecked my lips.
- Know that I have a boyfriend.
I covered my mouth
- Who told you, you can do something like thaaat...
He smiled and came closer
- Why not? You are mine now...
I giggled and gave him my back
- Whyyyyy?

POV HEESEUNG

I grabbed Jake's waist and turned him to me. He approached his face near to mine. He smiled and caressed my cheeks, my nose, my lips. He was staring at my lips. Suddenly my heart starting beating faster and faster. There were a lump in my stomach which was getting tighter...
- You drive me crazy..
He giggled and came closer. He captured my lips. I brought his body against mine and this kiss became more intense. Our tongues were fighting with each other.

We moved away for lack of air. I smiled and pecked his lips again. I giggled and patted his hair.

I would never let you go. You are only mine now.

XX

I wrote this but I was getting anxious and felt butterflies while writing this.. hope you all enjoy the story hehe