I don't want you to call me your friend

YESTERDAY - SUNOO

I took Jake away from the others and we went outside, in a calm place. We sat down after bought soda. I looked at him.
- Why?
- You like Heeseung right?
He was confused. But I could see... I see that there is something between them...
- Ugh no, we are friends..!
He smiled but when our eyes crossed he looked at the ground. I smiled
After what Heeseung told me, I can't believe that there is nothing between them... but I can't tell to Jake what he said. I think they have to do this by themselves.
I want Heeseung to tell to Jake by himself that...

He loves him..

POV HEESEUNG

It's was 8am. I just woke up. Yesterday, Jake spent the whole day with Sunoo... it was very... strange? I was with my friends but I felt like something was missing... I was looking at the blue sky. I got up from my bed and went outside. The weather was very nice.
Well, since the start I loved him so, nothing surprised me anymore... I took my phone and send a message to Jake.

Me
What are you doing?

Love..❤️
I'm getting ready, you?

Me
Looking at the sky

Love..❤️
Ugh, I'm lazy

Me
Shall we don't go to school?

Love..❤️
Ugh?

Me
Let's go outside, have some fun :)

Love..❤️
Where?

Me
Surprise..

POV JAKE

A surprise? I was about to getting up when Sunoo texted me.

Sunoo
What are you going to do with Heeseung?

Me
??? What do you mean

Sunoo
Like I said yesterday there is something special between
you two

Me
What? We are friends

Sunoo
No, you two are not

Me
?? Why?

Sunoo
When I see you two, it's like there is Jungwon and
Jay in front of me

Me
Really?

Me
Sunoo??
Answer me!
Seen.

I sighed and sit on my bed. What if I love him? But what if he doesn't love me back? I shivered. I don't even know if I love him...
I got up and go get ready.

It was 9am. Heeseung and I were about to get on the bus when he said that he forgot something.
- What is the problem? Why are we walking? I said, annoyed
- I need to go buy some things, do you want to eat for lunch or not?
I nodded with an angry face. Heeseung giggled and pinched me. I smiled

We got into the store and bought what we need to lunch. Suddenly I saw my favorite snack. I stopped and turned myself toward Heeseung.
- Why?
- Hee~, I grabbed his arm and tried to be cute
- What?
I pointed the finger at the snack.
- Can I get this?
He looked up at the sky and refused. He was about to leave when I stopped him.
- Pleeeease
He smiled but was still acting it doesn't work.. I grabbed his hand and hugged him.
- Please Hee!
He smiled
- Okay... just one
- Yey!
Heeseung paid and we took the bus, I didn't know where we were going...

It was 12pm. We just arrived but Heeseung was covering my eyes... I couldn't see anything, I was getting more and more curious! After walking for a few minutes, he removed his hands from my face. I opened my eyes and saw the beach. I looked at him and started to run in the sand. It's been a long time since the last time I went to the beach...

POV HEESEUNG

Jake came closer and hugged me.
-Thank you too much, he said.
I smiled, hugging him back.
After that, we had lunch and laughed, a lot. We even took a nap while cuddling. There was not a lot of people so it was calm, I could only heard the waves and Jake's breath. It was relaxing..

POV JAKE

It was now 5pm. The sun was starting to set. I got up and grabbed Heeseung's hand. I came near to him. He was too close... I could hear my heart which was beating faster and faster. I looked at his eyes, and his lips. What is going on?  I smiled and turned myself toward the sunset. I held his hand tighter and went closer to the water. I looked at Heeseung.
- We are friends, right?
When I said the word 'friends' it felt like... it wasn't me.. like a lie to reassure me.. about what? I don't know either... does heeseung think about me as he friend..? Maybe Sunoo was right... maybe I don't wanna be just his friend.

POV HEESEUNG

I just looked at him.
- Um, yeah right.
He smiled and dropped my hand, starting to have some fun in the water. I came closer to him... he was acting weird... like he regretted what he just said.

Jake. I don't want you to call me your friend.