Cuddle

POV SUNGHOON

I do be happy to go on date with her but I don't really know where we could go.. all the places I was thinking about, were the places where Jake and I were going usually.. I can't stop thinking about him but he might already have forgot about me.. maybe he is having fun with Heeseung. I smiled. Yeah. If he is having fun I can have fun too.
I met Hyejin on the commercial center. She was really pretty. Actually I was so stressed that I couldn't say hi to her normally... I let her take me anywhere she wanted and it was actually pretty fun. I feel like this girl is very amazing.
- Sunghoon what about this dress ? Would I look good on this ?
- Yeah of course.
She smiled and go to pay it. Jake. Do you think about me ?

POV JAKE

We just arrived in front of Heeseung's house. It looked very big and beautiful.. there were flowers.. wow. He invited me to come in. The house made me feel like I was safe here.. it was calm.. the ambiance was soothing. I looked at Heeseung, who was glared at me
- Why ?
He giggled
- Nothing. You just look cute
I laughed
- Oh no I'm not
- Oh yeah you are !
We looked at each other and I was about to answer when he approached the stairs
-Well, come on I will show you my room
I nodded and followed him

We entered in a a spacious bedroom... on the bed there were stuffed animals, so cute... the desk... all his room was clean... I sat on his bed, admiring the electric guitar.
- Do you play music?
He nodded and took the instrument. He started to play a very good song. It wasn't that loud.. He is so perfect..
- Why are you that perfect?
He giggled and put the guitar back in its place. He sat near me.
- I'm not
I smiled.. of course you are.. I stood up and approached his desk.. I was looking for something but I didn't know what it was.. maybe something for distracting me..? Then, I found a book.. it was an Heeseung's photo album when he was young. I opened it and started looking at Heeseung's face..
- You look cute
- What?
He got up and come near me.. he saw the album and tried to take it.
- Give me that.. I don't look good
I giggled
- You look very cute.
I smiled and met Heeseung's eyes. Since when he has that beautiful eyes? I shook my head. What am I thinking about?
- Are you okay?
I nodded and smiled.
After that Heeseung proposed to take some pictures. It was funny and.. tiring..? I didn't know it could be that funny.. with Sunghoon it has been like 2 or 3 years since last time we took pictures together. I sighed and lay down on the bed.
- I like your room
Heeseung came laying near to me. I put my hand on his back and approached me towards him. Why am I acting like this? He came closer and hugged me.. he started to pat my head.
- Let's cuddle, he said
I smiled
- We are already, aren't we?
He giggled, keeping patting my head
- Come more often if you like my room then.