Surprise

POV JAKE

At this instant I didn't know what I was doing but I felt I really wanted to do it and if I won't I will regret it... I saw how Hee was confused and that makes me want more and more... have the control.. it's not my thing but when I want something, I just go for it. I looked at Heeseung  and smiled.
- Shall we go in with my parents?
He nodded, embarrassed. I opened the door and we walk into the dining room. I saw my parents, worried when they noticed that we were back. Mom got up and came closer.
- Are you okay?
I nodded and apologize about earlier. They smiled.
- It's okay.. mom said, she hugged me.

Heeseung was having fun with my dad and they almost fight because they weren't thinking the same way about life.. they even had a debate when heeseung concluded : I couldn't have kids before getting married because we can't have kids
- Yeah that's right.
They said nothing, looking at each other and then my dad opened his mouth.
- Yeah but in general, people can have babies before get married.
- I think babies is good after get married.
I sighed. Here we go again.. I turned myself toward heeseung.
- Well, we can have kids 
He was looking at me with surprised eyes.
- Do you want kids with me?
- Maybe
He smiled and grabbed my hand. So cute.. my dad sighed and got up
- Hope it would be before get married!
- Dad stop now.. we will know it in the future
He sat down again and look at heeseung with his angry eyes, heeseung smiled like I protected him but actually I didn't say I will get married before kids
- Anywayyys, shall we talk about something else?
Everybody smiled and we changed the conversation

It was 6pm, time for me to say good bye to Heeseung. I just finished doing the dishes and was about to say to Heeseung that we have to go when I saw him talking with my parents. They were smiling.
- What you all are talking about, looking happy...
They just looked at me and pretended that they were talking about the day we spent together. I didn't believe them. Heeseung and I went out.
- Pack things for two days, I'll take you somewhere
I stopped myself, smiling.
- Where are we going?
He grabbed my hand and interwinded our fingers, smiling.
- Surprise.
We went to his house and I watched him packing his things when I thought about something.
- But, what about my parents?
- I've already told them about it don't worry.
- Are they okay with that?
He took his bag and nodded.
- Let's get back to your house now, you have to get your things too
He gave me a wink and grabbed my hand (again), I shivered.

When we got back into the house, we found my mom in the couch. I approached her.
- Where is dad? Has he already left?
She smiled when I saw my dad entering in the living room.
- Where? I want to be with your mom. He smiled and sat near to her.
I giggled.
- Go now, you have to pack your things, right? Mom said, giving me a wink.
I turned my eyes toward Heeseung, he smiled. I nodded and went up, in my room.
After packing my things, we went back to the livingroom. I said good bye to my  parents and we left the house with a taxi.

In the taxi, none of us were talking. It wasn't embarassing but I could see that the woman who was driving, was keeping looking at Heeseung. I sighed when Heeeung looked at me.
- Are you okay? He said, patting my hair.
I smiled and nodded. He looked at the rear view mirror when he saw the woman who was looking at him. 

POV  HEESEUNG

I felt that someone was keeping staring at me but Jake was turned towards the windows, looking at the scene. Then I noticed the driver was looking at me. I didn't say nothing when I saw Jake noticed it too. he looked pretty angry. That was cute to watch... he sighed.
- Are you okay? I said.
I patted his hair and pretended that I just saw that the woman was looking at me. I looked back at Jake, he sighed again. I felt her eyes on me so I grabbed Jake's face with my two hands and kissed him. After some time, we got away from each other and he smiled. The woman cleared her throat.
- We are arrived sirs.
I looked back at her and nodded. I smiled and paid the bill. We took our bag and left the car. We watched the car disappearing. Jake pushed me. I looked at him, smiling.
- Whyyy??
He giggled and grabbed my hand.
- Why did you kiss me.. she was looking at us.
- Whyy? I just showed her that I was yours..
He smiled and bit his lip.
- I like this..
I giggled and slapped gently his butt. I stopped myself and told to Jake to wait for me here. I already paid for the room online so I just have to take the key. I got into the hotel and approached the receptionist.
- Hello, I booked to Heeseung's name
- Yes sir, here is your key. The room 456 is in the 6th floor. You can take the elevator to go there.
- Thank you.
I smiled to him and went back outside to take Jake. 

POV JAKE 

I saw Heeseung coming back.
- Let's go now! Close your eyes.
I nodded and closed my eyes even if I was very curious. I wanted to know where we were going but I also wanted to be surprise and I know Heeseung does everything in big for me...
We went in an elevator and the voice said that we were arrived in the 6th floor. Then I heard a bip. Heeseung opened the door. My heart was beating faster and faster..
- Open your eyes now...

XX

Hello =)
After a long time I am back! I updated Be My Waiter so I thought it woud be good to update PDLH too. (Actually I was reading my story and saw the comment on the previous chapter and that made me wanting to finish writing this chapter hehe)
I am so sorry, I know I update it late but I was so busy because of the exams and I wanted to take time for me to rest.. but now I am back and I will do my best to udpate good chapters! Also I wanted to thank you all for always giving love to my story and I hope you all enjoy reading my story! Thank you and love you all! <3