I will make you loving me

POV HEESEUNG

The first day at school, I saw this boy running to find his classroom. Like me. I didn't know why but I followed him, and surprisingly we were classmates. I couldn't look anything but him. He was always with that guy, Sunghoon. I thought they were dating but everyone was keeping telling me no they're not. And every days I watched at him in the back of the classroom. I saw Sunghoon always looking at this girl, while Jake looked at his friend. And I understood... Jake was the only one who had feelings. That's why I tried to say to Jake what I feel but he seems to truly love Sunghoon...
I sighed and was about to get back to mom's room when I felt an hand on my shoulder.

POV JAKE

I was sitting near Sunghoon, he was sleeping. I sighed. Why am I even here? When he wakes up he will start to talk about her again. I looked at him and got up from my seat. I left the room. When I walked into the corridor I saw someone who was familiar to me. Heeseung. I smiled and approached him. I tapped his shoulder.
- Hi. I said to him
He turned towards me and smiled.
- What are you doing here? I asked
He looked at me but didn't answer. I look at the ground and clear my throat.
- Do you wanna get some coffee?
He smiled and nodded. We sat down in the hospital's garden and were drinking our coffee in silence. As I looked at him as he turned his eyes away, I smiled.
- Feel like talking is not your thing!
Heeseung smiled.
- Yeah...sometimes he replied
I turned myself toward him.
- If you want to talk to me you can.
He smiled and nodded. I turned myself again and put my hands on the bench. Suddenly my hand touched Heeseung's. I shivered. He looked at me and smiled. He was caressing my fingers. My heart was beating faster and faster. God... he drives me crazy... wait- what? 

POV HEESEUNG

Jake touched my hand. What am I supposing to do? I just took a breathe and caressed his fingers. Does it bother him? Does he feel uncomfortable? I turned my face toward him.
" I..." I started.
He was smiling. I was about to speak when we heard someone yelling Jake's name. We looked at this person : Sunghoon. I sighed and Jake smiled at me : again.
- DUDE! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?! I'M IN PAIN AND YOU ARE HERE TALKING WITH SOMEONE ELSE?
Jake giggled.
- Well you are here yelling at me so you're not that hurt...
He looked up at the sky and sighed.
- COME NOW OR I WILL KICK YOUR ASS
Jake laughed and looked at me.
- Are you going to go home? He asked.
- No. I have to stay with my mom.
- Ahhh,, I see. Sooo, shall we meet at 7 tonight? Sunghoon has to leave the hospital tomorrow so I will stay with him.
- Sure! See you at 7!
- Yeah! See ya!
He got up and walked to Sunghoon.

I wish I could see your smile often... hold your hand...

I don't know how long it'll take but I will be by your side.

I will make you loving me.

xx 

im sorry i know that is very short :/