Time to fix it

POV JAKE

I pushed Sunghoon away and saw Heeseung running... what did I do...?
- What are you doing?! I yelled at Sunghoon.
He smirked.
- You don't love me, right?
He laughed.
- Did you really think I love you?
- So why do you do that!
He sighed
- I just don't want to see you with that guy!
- WHY?!
- BECAUSE HE LOVES YOU
I was just looked at him. No sounds came out.
- Why? You didn't know?
I shook my head
- Ugh, my bad
He laughed
- Why are you doing that to me?
- Cuz he's gonna hurt you. You don't need him, just be with me.
I sighed. He came closer and grabbed my hands. I pushed him. He smiled.
- Now I'm sure you two will definitely not be together.
He left, dancing. How can you be happy after broke two hearts? I smiled. I will prove you that I can success without you.
Sunghoon. When will you understand that I don't need you anymore? I came back to home and took my phone, laying on bed.

Me
Sunoo?

Sunoo
Why?

Me
Shall we meet tomorrow?

Sunoo
Why? What's wrong?

Me
Just lets talk tomorrow at school, I'll
tell you everything
Seen.

POV SUNOO

I just arrived in our place, Jake was sitting on the bench. I sat near to him.
- What's wrong?
- Yesterday I called Heeseung and told him to come in the park at 7..
I was looking at him confused.
- Sunghoon was there. He kissed me in front of Heeseung and left me alone.
- So who are you going to pick?
He sighed.
- That was a lie. Sunghoon kissed me because he wanted us to fight and stop talking to each other!
I didn't know what to say.. I could say that I knew it, that Sunghoon is a bastard but all these days I thought he really was in love with Jake. I saw him, looking at Jake when he was with Hyejin. Maybe he just do that for act like 'the bad boy', because how he looked at Jake... I felt so bad for pushing Jake to go with Heeseung... Sunghoon seemed very hurts.
- I'm so sorry Jake
He smiled and shook his head
- Not your fault
- Now I have a question.
- Do you love Heeseung?
He looked at me and his lips was moving but no sounds came out. I smiled.
- You will figure it out.. try to talk to him!
He smiled and nodded. He hugged me and walked toward Heeseung.

POV JAKE

When I'm in front of him what should I do? I have nothing to say.. maybe I'm sorry? Or, it's not what you think? But Heeseung is too special for hearing things like that. He deserves better. He deserves all the world. I sighed and approached him.
- Hi... can we talk?
He looked at me and just left with Jay. Sooo... is he ignoring me? I sat at his sit and started crying. Sunoo joined me.
- You are not going to give up, are you?
I wiped my tears and smiled.
- Of course, I am not. I will do anything to have him back. Even if I have to do something ridiculous.
Sunoo caressed my back while I was thinking what I could do.

It was 12pm. I saw Heeseung going out to buy food with Niki and Jay. I followed them into the grocery and buy to Heeseung his favorite drink. He just smiled and took it. He didn't talk to me. If he smiles that's a good thing right? After that I tried to talk to him but he was just smiling at me or said 'later, please', so I wrote a letter to him. I approached him and gave him the letter.
- Heeseung that's for you.
I smiled but I could see he wasn't happy. He took the letter and threw it in the bin in front of me.
- What are you doing? I took his arm.
He just pushed me away and approached me.
- That's not you please.. listen to me.. I said, the tears were flowing.
He just looked at the ground and yelled at me.
- I was smiling to you cuz I didn't want you to feel humiliated in front of the other guys but after what you did to me do you think that you can have me back by buying things or talking to me? I was hurt the whole school year and when I thought it could match, you did that to me?
- That can works.
- Of course no. Just go with Sunghoon and let me.
- But Sunghoon.. I started. Heeseung left
Sunghoon does't want me and I don't want him.. I said.

I want you...

POV HEESEUNG

After ignoring Jake the whole day I was on my way to home. I felt bad because Jake seemed very sad. He didn't stop to serve me, talk to me, buy me food, drink, he even wrote a letter and I just threw it in front of him. I sighed. Maybe I should just forget about it. He will stop doing that kind of things anyway. He will forget about me. I sighed. I took my phone and was watching our videos and photos. Jake is to cute. I miss him. Then, I looked up and saw Sunghoon in front of me.
- What are you doing here?
He giggled
- Nothing special. I just wanted to thank you.
- For what?
- For all the things you've done for me.
I looked at him, confused.
- Like what???
He laughed
- Like... ignoring Jake..
- Why?
- Cuz it's so good to don't see you two together.
I looked up at the sky and then Hyejin joined us. They kissed each other in front of me. I looked at them, confused.
- Why? Sunghoon asked.
- You don't love Jake???
- What??? He asked
I didn't answer, confused.
- Look. Do you really think I'm gay? I don't love him! I just want you to get away from him so just go and let him. He would be hurt with you.
I sighed and approached him.
- No. He would be hurt with YOU, since the beginning you was manipulating Jake... and yeah, it works. I almost was about to leave Jake
Sunghoon smiled.

BUT, I'm not gonna let him and I would not listen to your lies. Because you lost him when you chose this girl. I looked at him and left. It's now time to fix all the things and be who I really am.. I'm so sorry Jake to see it just now.

Me
Shall we meet?

Jake
Sure... where..?

Me
Come to my house
Seen.

To see that you love me...