I can't believe you

POV SUNGHOON
- What do you mean?
- I liked you since 2 years but I saw your behvaing towards Jake. I thought you two were dating.. and the you started lookin at me. I didn't know how to act. Then Jake came to me and told me you liked me too. And that's when I realized Jake was the only one who knew about his feeling. I felt sorry for him that's why I wanted you to stop talking to him. Then he will suffer but just for a moment. Look, he is happy with Heeseung now.
I just looked at her, I was shook. Jake came to say her I like her? Why? If he likes me why he wanted to help me to be with her??
- Jake is a good friend. He wanted to help you to be with me then he won't be sad. He told me he would feel better if we were dating even if he loves you. I didn't tell him that I would ask you to stop talking with him.
- Yeah obviously. I replied, looking at the sky.
- He is happy now, that is the matter right?
- Yeah but I'm not okay with it.
- Why? You love him?
I looked at her, with surprise eyes.
- WHAT? NO? I yelled and left her alone.
It can't be. I don't love or like him. I just want to be his friend!

Seeing Jake and Heeseung together made me feel weird...? But I can't believe what Hyejin told me. That can't be true. I just got home when I saw mom sitting on the couch. When she saw me, she got up and approached me.
- Are you okay? It's been a while since I saw Jake. Is he okay?
I sighed and looked down at the ground. Mom hugged me
- What happened?
- We had a fight because of Hyejin
- Who is that? Is it a girl? Don't tell me that you let Jake for this girl? Oh that girl? She look like a mean girl! I don't like her!
I was confused
- I think.. I don't like her too mom..
She patted my hair and helped me to sit on the couch. She sat near me.
- I always thought that you and Jake were going to date each other.
I looked at her, surprised. She nodded
- Jake's mom told me that Jake was in love with you and I felt like you were as well..
I got up and looked at her
- That's not true.
She grabbed my arm and told me to sit down again
- If you don't want to believe it, it's okay but you have to know it might be your last chance to be with Jake.
I was about to leave, angry when mom called me again.
- It's okay to be gay. Your dad is not here anymore. Even if you like a girl or a boy you will be my son until the end of the world.
I felt broken and burned into tears. Mom hugged me.
- Mom... I want Jake to come back..

I don't care about Hyejin. I just want to be with Jake, kiss him, hug him.. i would like him to comfort me.. spend our all days in this house.. laughing.. I don't want to see him with Heeseung. I think I have to try something..

xx

I think you can guess the end is coming soon...