Love.. ❤️

POV JAKE

Sunghoon grabbed my arm as we were walking into the room. 
- Sunghoon what's wrong?
He looked at me with his angry eyes..
- Why did you let me alone?! He asked, yelling at me.
I was looking at him, confused.
- What? Why are you overreacting ? You were sleeping and I didn't leave you for a long time!
Sunghoon throws his stuff against the ground.
- Look. We are friends since elementary you cannot leave me alone like this! I can't live without you! You know it.
- Oh well so why did you force me to leave the room yesterday?
Sunghoon opened is mouth. No sound came out.
- That... that wasn't me! She wanted to be alone with me!
I shook my head.
- You are so unfair.
He tried to approach me, I pushed him away.
- We are not a couple. We are friends and I still can have other friends. And again, as much as I know I didn't leave you for 3 hours like you did to me.
I looked at him and left the room. I mean. He can loves someone but I have to be alone or by his side every times? Things don't work like this.

POV SUNGHOON

Jake just left the room. Since I saw him with Heeseung I felt weird. I didn't know what to do and just overreacted. Someone said that Heeseung loves Jake. I feel like I can't let him approach Jake. I can't let him talk to him. Touch him. But I think about Hyejin.. Jake.. Why I feel like that..?

POV HEESEUNG

It's now 8 pm. I was waiting for Jake in the same place we met this morning but he wasn't coming. I started to be worried... I was about send him a text and leave when I saw him walking towards me. He was crying. I got up from my seat and approached him. As soon as he came closer he hugged me. I was surprised but I just hugged him back. None of us were talking, I just felt his heart beating fast near to my chest and only heard him crying. Gosh, that hurts.

We just sat down. Jake's eyes were red.. I giggled
- Why? He asked
My eyes went down, looking at the ground.
- You look cute, I said
He smiled
- Sorry, I know that I'm late, I had a argue with Sunghoon and I didn't want you to see me cry but.. I couldn't hold it when I saw you. He explained
I just looked at him and patted his hair.
- I feel like I can talk about anything with you... but with Sunghoon..
- It's always about her, right? I continued. He nodded and looked at the ground.. suddenly my phone started ringing. I looked at the screen and it was my mom..
- I'm sorry I have to go now..
Jake got up of the bench
- Oh no it's okay!
He was looking at me like he wanted me to say something..
- You good? I asked
He nodded
- Oh yeah but I wanted to ask if..
- Yeah?
- Can you give me your number?
I smiled
- Oh yeah of course, I replied
I gave him my phone and he saved his number I did same for his. We said good bye to each other. 

I sat near mom and took my phone. I modified Jake's contact 

Love ❤️

Shall I send him a text..??

Me
Goodnight..❤️
Seen.