Final : please don't love him

POV SUNGHOON

Hyejin
Where are you?

Me
Hi. I was about to send you
a text, we gotta talk 

Hyejin
About what?

Me
Let's meet in the park in
10 mins.
Seen.

I was waiting for Hyejin in the park when I saw someone sitting next to me
- You're already here? Hyejin asked me
- Yeah,, why are you here?
- You asked me to come...? She answered, raising an eyebrow.
My eyes went up to the sky.
- I mean, I asked you to come in 10 minutes
- I was around so I decided to come now, plus I missed you so much! She said grabbing my arm.
I free myself of her grip, she was confused.
"I'm done."
- Wha..what do you mean, Sunghoon?
I got up and turned my back on her.
- It's over. I'm breaking up with you.
- You don't mean it.. right?
I didn't answer and just looked at the people walking around. What a boring life.
- I understand, it's okay.

Is it that easy...? I turned myself towards the seat. Nobody. She left and I was here alone, feeling empty. again.

POV JAKE

After annoncing to our friends we were dating, all the school knew about it very fast. Most of people encouraged and congratulated us and a lot of girls was disgusted maybe because they were jealous, haha.
Sunghoon was staring at me when the others congratulated us. I don't know how I feel about it. I sighed and shook my head. Anyway he loves Hyejin so he will forget about it soon.
----

Heeseung and I were in the front of the school.
- Shall we go to my house? He asked me, smiling
- Your mother must be tired of seeing me everyday, I said giggling, didn't know how to refuse.
- Oh nooo, he came closer. She loves to see you at home. When you don't come she always asks me how you are doing or why I didn't came with you. It's like she is mad at me.
I laughed.
- I didn't know she liked me that much.
- She does.
I smiled when I saw a message from Sunghoon. I looked back at Heeseung.
- Is there a problem?
- Oh, it's my mom, she told me to come home now
- Ahh... okay,, well we can see each other tomorrow it's okay.
I nodded. Heeseung didn't move. He was waiting for me to go first when I came closer to peck his lips. I could see his face turning red. I giggled and start walking away. I opened Sunghoon message.

Sunghoon
Can I see you right now?

Me
Why?

Sunghoon
I need to talk to you about something

I shouldn't have lying to Heeseung but I was scared he would not let me end all of this (in my own way). And I feel like I will feel better if I say every things I have to say to Sunghoon.

I sighed and went home. Sunghoon sent me an other text.

Sunghoon
I'm in front of your
house, can you go out?

I didn't answer and went down the stairs being careful not to make any noise, because my mom was in the living room. I went out and saw Sunghoon playing with the neighbors dog. I sighed and came closer. We started to walk on our way to the park bot far from my house.
- Thanks for coming. He said
I smiled and nodded.
- I wanted to see you because I miss you very much, Jake.
I shook my head and couldn't look anywhere but the ground. I sighed.
- You know when you explained me that you're father was homophobic, I thought it was a sign to tell me that you like me but you were scared. I started. I looked up at him. But you kept talking about Hyejin soI understood you would just reject your feelings for me and want to go away. I continued.
- So why did you help me?
- I didn't want to help you, Sunghoon.
He looked at me with confused eyes.
- I thought that if you two started dating each other you will feel that you need something different and you will regret.
- Something different... like what?
I looked up at the sky and sighed. Does he really don't get it or does he do this on purpose?
- Like me.
"Oh."
That just what he said before starting to beg me to forgive him. I wasn't mad at Sunghoon anymore. I felt bad for him because I cannot even be sorry for him. I don't feel sorry. I'm happy with Heeseung and maybe that would have been better for him if he didn't know what he truly feels. But I know he will feel better later.

- I think we loved each other but because your dad is homophobic you didn't want to believe it. I started, looking around me. I stepped back. I'm so sorry but you hurt me so bad, I continued.
Sunghoon came near again and hug me.
- Maybe it's not too late.. may-maybe we can still love each other
I wrapped my arms around his waist, patting his head.

I just looked at Sunghoon.
"Look" I marked a pause and continued :
"Making Heeseung and I broke up won't make me back to you."
He opened his mouth and took his time to find his words.
- Ja-Jake... please forgive me, he repeated for the umpteenth time.
- I forgave you a long time ago.
- When?
The tears flowing on my cheeks, I smiled.
- When I met Heeseung.

POV SUNGHOON

Hyejin
It's okay Sunghoon,, come back
to me.

// it's not (really) the end! I'm working on a bonus about what happened after that but the story is almost finish. I wanted to thank you all for giving love to my story,, for voting and reading.. I didn't expect that at first... hope y'all will enjoy the other stories I will make in the future!!
Thanks for the 3K!!!