Jealous..?

POV HEESEUNG

Saturday, after he came there Jake slept with me and last night again, he slept here. He talked about Sunghoon... Honestly, I was very uncomfortable cuz we were cuddling and he was talking about an other guy.. but I was glad he talked about it to me.. I could see that he really felt better after telling me all these things... since he feel bad I proposed him to meet my friends. I know they would be good with him.

It was 7am. I was too worried about Jake that I couldn't sleep anymore. I was looking at him, waiting him to wake up. I could smell his perfume. He smells very good... his perfume is addictive.. it was like a cotton candy.. so sweet.. I was smiling when Jake opened his eyes. He hugged me.
- I don't wanna go to school
I hugged him back
- We have to
His head on my chest, I could feel he was smiling.
- Let's get ready! I said, touching his hair

It was 12pm. We were in the cafeteria, going to join my friends. Jake was stressed.. he didn't know what he was going to say. That was very cute
- Relax, they are nice
He smiled but seems still worried. I caressed his back as we were approaching my friends. Sunoo and Jungwon were smiling at me. We sat down with them
- Soo, Jake there is Jay, Jungwon, Niki, and Sunoo and there this is Jake, I said, pointing to them. Sunoo said hi to Jake and came sitting near him.

POV JAKE

- Hi! I am Sunoo!
I smiled
- I'm Jake
I looked at the other boys and saw a guy who was turning red. I asked to Sunoo who was it and he said that he was Jungwon and next to him was Jay.
- The two act like a couple but they always say that they are not dating.. lie, lie! lie! He said. We giggled
I turned myself and saw that Heeseung was talking with Niki. I was happy that he looked feel better than before.
- Shall we go to the garden? Sunoo proposed to me.
I looked at Heeseung again, he was still talking with Niki. I smiled and nodded. Sunoo and I got up and go to the garden.

POV HEESEUNG

I saw Jake and Sunoo got up and left the cafeteria. I turned myself toward Niki.
- Do you know what it's going on? I asked to the lad
- No, I was about to ask this too.. these days I feel like Sunoo doesn't really care about me...
- Really? Jungwon said to me that yesterday they were baking for you and Jay.
Niki shrugged his shoulders. Jake where are you going? What if Sunghoon hurts you? No... everything is gonna be okay..

It's now time to go to science class.. generally Jake and me go together in the class but, I'm here with Niki while Sunoo and Jake are still together. What is that?

Ellipse

It's now the end of the class, I was about to talk with Jake but he still was with sunoo.. I grabbed his arm.
- Where are you going? We didn't even talk today? I said to Jake
- I'm so sorry, I will text you this evening
I just let him go and walked on way to home...

I was waiting Jake's message but Niki didn't stop to send me a lot of messages

Niki
Why is he always with Jake??

Niki
Answer me dude
Seen.

I just ignored it and threw my phone away. And then my phone rang but it was just one time. I decided to check what it was..

Love..❤️
Are you mad at me Hee?

Did he just call me... Hee...?

Me
Why I would be mad at you

Love..❤️
Cuz we didn't even talk today

Me
It's okay, I'm happy that you feel good with my friends..

Love..❤️
Why '...'?

Me
? Ugh?

Love..❤️
Are you jealous hee~?

Me
Yeah.

Love..❤️
Oh my- don't be jealous hee~ I will cuddle with you Saturday if you want 😉

Me
Um yeah whatever

I smiled and turned of my phone.

I'm jealous..?