Why him?

POV JAKE

The lights were burning on you. I could see only you and your shining smile. But you, you had only eyes for her. We were best friends but I wished we could be more than that. Your face was burned by the warm colors of the gym lights, you was staring at me. I felt like there is something different in your eyes today. Sunghoon...? Do you feel these butterflies too? Suddenly, you drop the ball and this eyes fight became deeper, more intensive... I... guess? I felt like you weren't really looking at me. I turned myself and saw this girl.. the girl you can't stop talking about, the girl who ruins our afternoons, our all holidays. I sighed and got up of my seat. I headed down to the toilet when I met Heeseung. I smiled at him and approached the sink. I washed my face and was about to leave when the lad grabbed my arm. I looked at him, confused.
"You good?" Heeseung asked
- Yeah I'm fine
He was still looking at me. His lips were moving but no sound came out.
"I..." He started
I was waiting him to say something when I heard someone screaming. Sunghoon. 

POV HEESEUNG

He leave and run to sunghoon.
"I love you" I sighed.
I left the bathroom and joined every body in the gymnasium. I saw Sunghoon laying on the floor with Hyejin who was holding the boy's hand. I approached and looked at Jake. It seems like he was confused and sad. I put my hand on his shoulder trying to comfort him. He looked at me and turned to Sunghoon again. I sighed and left the gymnasium.

Why do you like him that much? I mean. Obviously you will get hurt. I don't want you to be hurt. I want to see you smile.

I wanna make you smile.