RENEGADE

RENEGADE

"The best way out is always through

"The best way out is always through."

Ainsley Dunbar isn't new to Beacon Hills, California, but when she transfers to Beacon Hills High School from Devenford Preparatory Academy, her life, which has already changed astronomically, changes even more. Immediately introduced to a few new people, her sight eventually lands on a pair of friends who seem to be involved in something out of the ordinary, and Ainsley intends to find out what. The existence of the supernatural awakens in the once sleepy town of Beacon Hills, providing danger around nearly every corner. As some of the only ones aware of the supernatural's existence, it's up to Ainsley and this pair of friends to keep the town and the people dwelling within it safe from harm and protect them from the evils that go bump in the night. Along the way, Ainsley will learn secrets about her friends, her family, and herself, things that probably would have been better if they had been kept long hidden. Her hardened heart will learn what it is like to feel the sun shine on it again, finding a matching renegade to understand her, all while attempting to prove to herself that she is just as strong and bold and fearless as the creatures who threaten everything that she loves.

CAST

melissa roxburgh as ainsley dunbar

"I...am a curse. And I won't let anyone else get hurt because of me."

dylan o'brien as stiles stilinski

"You're not a curse, no matter what you think

"You're not a curse, no matter what you think."

tyler posey as scott mccall

"I promise. I'm not gonna let anything happen to you or to anyone else."

FEATURING

crystal reed as allison argent
holland roden as lydia martin
tyler hoechlin as derek hale
melissa ponzio as melissa mccall
linden ashby as sheriff noah stilinski
dylan sprayberry as liam dunbar
sarah michelle gellar as jenna geyer
todd williams as dr. david geyer
adam j. harrington as james dunbar

---

Author's Note:

If you've stumbled upon this story, thanks for reading! Welcome to the wild world of Ainsley Dunbar. I've never posted a story before, so bear with me as I am ancient in age compared to some other writers on this platform and I definitely do not understand most of this app. Anyway, Ainsley is very near and dear to my heart and I hope she will become to yours, as well.

I don't really have an updating schedule. I'll try and post every week but please be aware I am a college student heading into her final year. Once September comes, updates will be sporadic as that is when I will be writing my thesis paper and most of my energy will be on that. However, I love this story and Ainsley's arc, so you will see the end of it.

A quick disclaimer: I do not own Teen Wolf. All rights go to Jeff Davis and MTV. I do, however, own Ainsley Dunbar and her original storylines. Plagiarism isn't cool guys, don't do it. Additionally, I would like to say that any similarities of this story, people, or events to real life people or other stories is completely coincidental. I tend to try not to read fanfictions for fandoms that I write for to avoid subconsciously writing similar plots, but if that is the case, know it was not done intentionally. I drew inspiration for Ainsley and her arc from the television show Manifest, specifically the protagonist Michaela Stone (hence why Melissa Roxburgh is the face claim as well) so I'll add that I do not own Manifest as well, and the rights go to Jeff Rake and NBC/Netflix. Most of the gifs used in this book were from Tumblr or Google, so I take no ownership or credit for those unless otherwise stated.

I would also like to add here that this story deals with topics and themes such as car accidents, grief, trauma, guilt, and elements of depression, as well as the typical canon violence. If any of this is triggering for you, I advise that you skip this story. Your wellbeing is much more important than reading this story!

Finally, I want to thank my friend Claire (Bubblyxhearts ) for supporting me in writing this fic. She's been here for every iteration and draft of Ainsley and has listened to me cry and complain and fangirl. She edited the banners for Ainsley's "mixtape" chapter as well.

Anyway, happy reading!