Chapter Seventeen

Nagisa's point of view:

I reach for the light switch, however, just before I manage to press it, candles are lit, revealing Y/n with a wide smile saying:

Y/n: "Surprise!" He says enthusiastically.

I look around the room. Is this the same room? Silver ornaments atop the table, accompanied by some candles, emitting a sweet vanilla aroma around the room. 

I stand, shocked. Did... did he plan this all just for me...

Nagisa: "S-so when you made me go outside-" I say, only to be cut off by Y/n, answering before I even fully asked, as if reading my mind.

Y/n: "Yep, just a diversion, sorry I couldn't tell you, but I think you know why. Also, that fact that you didn't actually end up getting anything is a bonus, now no time needs to be wasted - I want to spend all my time with you, my love." He says sweetly, his hand on my cheek, using his thumb to stroke my cheekbone.

A blush erupts onto my face and a couple of tears escape. I run up to Y/n and hug him with all my might and give him a quick peck on the lips.

Nagisa: "T-this is amazing, thank you." I say as soft as possible causing him to relax a little.

Y/n: "It's not over yet, dinner's ready." He replies. 

I feel my tummy rumble so I go to the table, sitting down and eating. This food tastes amazing, the flavours blend together so well, almost melting into my mouth. 

Y/n... he's done so much for me. I love him and I'm truly glad he's mine. I form a plan to make him feel just as euphoric as I without crossing too many boundaries. 'Get ready Y/n' I thought to myself, my soft smile turning into a grin.

Y/n's point of view:

After the romantic 'date' is done, Nagisa offers to help clean everything up, so we take down the decorations and candles, before taking a shower and heading to bed. Before we were able to lie down, Nagisa suggested we change the sheets first. I agree, confused as to why this is the only time he's asked but brush it off. As Nagisa goes to lie down he does something first - take his shirt and pants off.

W-what!?

Nagisa: "Ever since you came into my life, it's been peaceful bliss. I want to make you feel the same way." He says, seductively. Unsurprisingly it works, so I undress as well.

We both agree to a make-out session, without clothes but no crossing any other 'borders'. I feel relieved by that last bit as just this was shocking enough.

Before I start, I take a good look at my precious little sapphire. A thin, adorable upper body with curves as you go down to his him and thighs - that perfect hourglass figure accompanied by the clearest skin I've ever seen. His aquamarine eyes glowing in the dark, with a little bit of l- correction, filled with lust. Not to mention, his... lower area. All I can really say is that it perfectly matches him, cute and sexy at the same time. 'I wonder what his ass looks like' I thought to myself.

As if he read my mind, he turns around, showing it to me. I just... stare, it's mesmerising, someone with his figure... it's too much...

I instantly turn Nagisa back around and our make-out session starts. We kissed each other constantly until we needed to pull out for breath, continuing straight after. Our hands travelled all over each other, trying to get the other to let out a moan. I go straight for each side of his ass; he lets out a massive moan. However, he doesn't let this slide and begins to play dirty, taking his hands down... there. It works instantly. For the rest of the night, he uses all his best features to their advantages to stay dominant. It was hypnotic, the way he moved. I felt like I was on a high but this was interrupted when I realised that, something went 'higher' causing me to blush and look away shyly. Once I look back at him, I see that he has the same issue. 

Just staring at it was enough to fuel my lust further. No matter what I tried though, he wouldn't give in. He gave me a seductive grin and decided to continue pleasuring me but then stopping, and then pulling out of the kiss., starving and teasing me. I was practically begging for him at this point. I decide to play dirty this time, catching him off guard, not ready to supress such a loud moan:

Nagisa: "Y-Y/n!!" He moans, sexily.

We continue for at least half an hour until we get too tired. Before we go to sleep, Nagisa says one last thing:

Nagisa: "You know, if you love my body that much, I may as well use it whenever I want something from you." He says sarcastically.

Y/n: "Hey, I'd gladly be a slave to 'all this' anytime." I reply slightly, shyly pointing up and down at him, knowing full well he got the better of me in our 'private time'.

We both give each other one last kiss before falling asleep.

Tomorrow is another day...