Chapter One

Y/n's point of view:

Wednesday. I wake up before an hour before my alarm rings, meaning I have two hours before I am set to experience my first day at Mishima College. I get off my bed and take a shower before planning ahead for the school day. I was one of the few that made it into 'Class 1', which both requires and demands the highest grades in order to get in and stay in.

After a bit of prior planning, stretching and reading, I cooked some eggs and prepared a small salad. I had been taught how to cook since the age of six, as well as 'talk properly', sing, play 2 instruments and (finally) get ahead in my studies, even though I was only six, like I mentioned.

Soon after eating, I brushed my teeth, got dressed and left the house to walk to school. It was located near a street full of expensive houses littered with emerald green blades of grass and just about every flower you could think of. It created a surprisingly good aroma around the outskirts of the building.

Y/n: "The guys living around here must be rich." I muttered under my breath. 

As I walked through the gates, I quickly found my classroom behind a deep black door with a gold-painted handle. 

Y/n: "Wow, they really couldn't have made it any more noticeable." I sniggered before taking my seat.

Soon after, many students followed and we were given an introduction to the school as well as our timetables. twenty minutes later, the first lesson started and ended after what felt like an eternity. The teacher just made us read from a textbook and make notes in silence, stating that it was 'the best way to teach those who are already smart'. Yeah right, more like the best way to laze about, I thought.

Once it was lunch time, I noticed something that I really should have picked up on from the moment school started. The students in my class don't talk to each other, as if they treat all their classmates as rivals. How snobbish! They only seem to talk to students from the lower classes and when they do it's only to belittle them, stopping any other competition from arising.

'How spineless of them' I thought before I got my lunch, ate it in a moments notice and returned to my classroom for the last two lessons of the day.

In my last lesson, I found out that the teachers encourage this sort of behaviour towards the lower classes, further disgusting me. However, I kept a straight face and endured throughout, resisting the urge to argue with both my current teacher and the class. Not long after, the lesson ended and it was time to go home.

I put my homework in my bag and refilled my bottle at the water fountain before heading out of the classroom.

As I was walked through the grey and gloomy halls, occasionally noticing the odd empty crisp packet towards the lower end, I caught a glimpse of someone still seated at a desk in another classroom, alone.

All I could tell from here is that they had long, light blue hair, accompanied by tears flowing down their face.

'Wait, are they crying?' I thought. A normal class 1 student wouldn't even spare a glance as they would probably be too busy staring at them self in a mirror to notice. Even if they did, they wouldn't care. 'Luckily for them, I'm not like that' I thought to myself as I opened the door and walked in.

I didn't realise it yet, but the lucky one in this scenario was me...