Chapter Eleven

Nagisa's point of view:

As I wake up, my mind instantly on the exam, my body fills with dread. What if I still fail? I want to get better, for myself, and if that's not enough, for Y/n. Speaking of Y/n, one of his arms are still wrapped around me. However, there's no time for this. I carefully move out of his arms and get out of bed. This wakes him up, and realising that he's in the same predicament as me in terms of the test to come, he gets up and we both leave the bedroom in order to have breakfast.

Just as we finish eating, Y/n starts to talk:

Y/n: "Don't worry about the test, you'll do fine, you're a lot smarter than you give yourself credit for. Even if it ends badly, I won't stop helping you. I love you"

Nagisa: "Thanks... I love you too." I blush.

Once we brush our teeth and get dressed, we make our way to college. We give each other some comforting words on the way there, or at least I try to but it ends up sounding sorta awkward, causing us both to chuckle as we walk.

We get into school and go our separate ways. I get into my classroom and 10 minutes later, we are handed our tests. 'Welp, no going back now... I will make us proud, Y/n!' I think to myself just before it starts. Soon enough, we are told to start, and that we have one hour.

(One hour later)

Actually, that wasn't so bad, I'd even go as far as to say it was easy. I mentally thank Y/n for tutoring me. We then get told something that shocks me, but I'm not really complaining.

Teacher: "Right, y'all can go home now, school is closed for the rest of the day so we can mark this, thought I doubt anyone will be moving up." The teacher bitterly says, slightly chuckling at the end. But I don't have time for this, time to go home!

I find Y/n at the other end of the hallway, waiting by some lockers. We greet each other and walk home together, as per usual. Once we get home, we get out of our uniform and switch to some more comfortable clothes. 

This is where the fun begins!

Y/n's point of view:

I stand, gazing at the most beautiful sight yet. Nagisa, lying on his chest on the couch, his back arched, with his voluptuous ass slowly swaying side to side. Consider me turned on. I turn him over so that he's lying on his back and our make-out session from last night continues, just as intense. However, Nagisa then does something that shocks me, causing my next moan to be even louder. While he gives me those intoxicating kisses of his, he slipped his hand under my tank top and started drawing circles on my chest with his fingers. He feels so smooth. He's so hot but he's so cute...

Screw it.

I hold back my first main desire and keep kissing him, while stealthily moving my hands down to his ass before I grab it, groping it slightly. Its big, but fairly firm as well. Perfect. This causes a massive moan to escape Nagisa's mouth. His eyes shoot up, almost fully covered by his eyes, in utter ecstasy, He remains like that for a couple seconds. Well great... I broke him. My mood shifts, I'm about to get up to help him and apologize before his arm (currently under my top) moves further up until he gets to my nipples. This causes a moan of similar volume to escape my mouth as he takes this opportunity to slip his tongue in. He uses his other hand to hold my head as close to his as possible, there's no way I'm escaping this. Why would I want to. 'I-it f-feels so g-good.' I think as my brain turns to mush, only invested in this moment, never wanting it to end. 

However, I feel something down below and my face swells up in embarrassment and shock. I cant have him notice this, not yet. So I get up, using all of my will to supress my next urge.

However, as I walk away, Nagisa wraps his arms around me and whispers something before retreating into my bedroom:

Nagisa: "'ll be in the bedroom getting my homework done. Just shout if you need me for anything. I love you." He says sweetly.

Just before he shuts the door he mentions one last thing:

Nagisa: "And Y/n... I had one too, so don't be embarrassed, 'kay?" 

He gently closes the door and I'm left to myself for a while. I take the opportunity to start cooking for the both of us. An hour and a half later, we eat, revise, play our instruments and then both go to bed. Just like yesterday, we slept together. We also had another make out session, but much less intense this time due to still not having our energy back from earlier. We quickly drift to sleep.

Tomorrow is another day...