Chapter 15

Although asked whether happy or not. But just by looking at A Ying's cheerful appearance, Tao Xiuning knew that she was very happy.

    That being the case, Tao Xiuning's opinion of Chen Jiaci was much better.

    No matter what, it can make Aying so happy. It means that he treats Ah Ying very well. And at their current age, he is willing to treat A Ying well, and he is willing to coax and hold her, that's enough.

    "Happy~~" Tao Qiongxiu said with a smile.

    As he spoke, his little butt moved, sat next to Tao Xiuning, blinked at him, tilted his head and asked, "Brother, marry, daughter-in-law?"

    Sister-in-law?

    The other three present were slightly stunned, they really didn't expect her to ask such a question. Chang Yuancheng suddenly laughed out loud. He wasn't the only one who cared about his feelings, and this little Taoist sister also cared about it.     Tao Xiuning glanced at him

    , then turned to Tao Qiongxiu and asked, "Why would A Ying ask such a question?"

He talked a lot and chewed his tongue, and this allowed Tao Qiongxiu to learn.

    Several maids and old ladies were swept away by him, and their hearts were cold, and they hurriedly lowered their heads to avoid their sight. I couldn't help but think about it, did she secretly tell the little things for the young lady to hear?

    Tao Qiongxiu didn't let the innocent maids take the blame, and said honestly, "Mother, you said it."

    Of course, these maids may also secretly said it. But they have always been well-trained, and they never dared to say more in front of her.

    Tao Xiuning listened, helplessness flashed in his eyes, what his mother said, what else could he say. Reaching out his hand and flicking Tao Qiongxiu's forehead lightly, he said, "You are smart, children don't need to think so much, just play.

    " Pay more attention.

    My lady is born smart and has a good memory. She could remember what she said at some point. Better yet be careful.

    Chang Yuancheng looked at it with a smile, thinking to himself that he wasn't the only one who liked to pay attention to these things. No, even a small child like Xiao Aying would ask this question. Tao Xiuning was still staring at him, and he was really wronged.

    Seeing the little dumpling talking to her eldest brother, Chen Jiaci's lips moved slightly and pinched her fleshy little chubby hand.

    Turning to look at him suspiciously, Tao Qiongxiu grinned. Feeling that the male god was playing with her, he pinched him instead.

    Chen Jiaci tickled the corner of his mouth, not thinking about what the little dumpling was thinking. Not too bored, so I played with the small group. Forget him, don't forget yourself, just ignore yourself.

    Tao Xiuning watched the two little guys play with each other, and his eyes were also stained with warmth. Chang Yuancheng glanced at Chen Jiaci, but for a while he felt that the rumors from the outside world were not to be believed. Doesn't this look like a very quiet and fun kid.

    In this way, the four of them hid in this remote corner, hiding in peace. It wasn't until lunch was about to start that Tao Xiuning took Chang Yuancheng and left without haste, preparing to invite all the guests to dinner.

    As soon as the two of them went out, the second child Tao Xiuwen and the second room's Tao Xiuhao gave him a hateful look. Very dissatisfied with this big brother who fled and threw a bunch of mess to them. God knows how headaches they had when the noble girls' brothers came to ask them where Tao Xiuning was.