Chapter 2

As we approached the front hall, the sound became louder. But it is not very noisy, obviously the visitors are very knowledgeable and courteous.

    This front hall only received female guests today. The lady of the country, Mr. Ko, sat on the head and accompanied her several old friends who had known each other for many years. They were all old monks from various provinces. They were talking, and they saw a woman. Coming from the front yard, he was short, with a smile on his face, and said very happily, "Madam, His Royal Highness came to congratulate him personally, and he was talking to the Lord."

    She was here to announce the good news, and the royal family cared about the Anguo Mansion. Little Miss Only caught Zhou and asked the prince to come in person, which was a great honor.

    Sure enough, as soon as the words fell, there was an uproar in the hall, all with congratulations.

    Ke Shi also smiled all over his face, glanced at the imperial city, repeatedly said that it was the emperor's grace, and echoed a few words with a smile, only to calm down the hall. On the contrary, several people saw the woman approaching Ke Shi and whispered a few words, not knowing what they said, which changed the face of the other person. I couldn't help being curious, but didn't rush to ask more.

    How can it remain unchanged? Hearing from the woman-in-law that the Sixth Prince is also here, Ke's heart is tight. He whispered to the people below to be careful but there was nothing else to say.

    What can you say, even if everyone knows that it would be unlucky to be close to the Sixth Prince. But as long as it is not stupid, it will not show up on the face. This is the emperor's most beloved child, they are too late to hold, how dare to say anything else.

    Later, Zhou, who was walking on the bluestone road, also received the news. Unlike her mother-in-law who had covered it up, her expression changed without holding back. But just like Ke Shi, after she said something to be careful, she had nothing else to say. Only secretly rejoicing in my heart that the sixth prince can be unlucky, but it is in the front yard, and it can't hinder her, Ah Ying.

    Six princes?

    Tao Qiongxiu, who vaguely overheared an ear, opened her eyes wide, and her eyes flickered, full of expectation and joy.

    Yes, is it the sixth prince she thought?

    Big male god, can she see it now? Thinking in her heart, she already squinted her eyes with a smile.

    Tao Qiongxiu was born again for a year. Although most of the time he was asleep, he still listened to gossip, such as An Guogong, the Chen family, Zhenweihou, Linjianghou and so on.

These things are spliced ​​together, she naturally knows that she is wearing a book. What's more, I was wearing a book of revenge for the heroine's rebirth that I had read, but in terms of time, the heroine has not been reborn yet, and the hero is still a little peasant now.

    The male and female lead is nothing, Tao Qiongxiu doesn't care much. It is the big male god in the book that she is thinking about. In the future, the first beautiful man of Dagen, Wu Wang Chen Jiaci.   

Chen Jiaci, the sixth son of the emperor, was later named the king of Wu, and Jiangnan was the fief. When he was a teenager, he sat in the Northland, blocking the barbarians, and was the best in the world. Of course, he was born with evil spirits, and it is difficult for ordinary people to get close to him. Although he is the first beautiful male in the world, he is lonely and old, which is a pity.    

Such a god-defying character design, although it is just a few strokes of painting, makes people remember it. Tao Qiongxiu is undoubtedly one of them.