Chapter 3

The second manager was a little anxious. He sealed a few crossings, and it was reasonable to say that he was foolproof. How did this little ancestor come here?

    This is the heart and soul of several masters in the house, and the sixth prince is in such a situation. If there is a mistake when the two meet together, he can't afford it.

    "His Royal Highness, it's the little lady in the mansion, who came here somehow, I will let them leave." His mind turned sharply, and the second manager took a few steps forward and said softly.

    "No need," Chen Jiaci glanced at him, his fluttering gaze seemed to see through what he was thinking, but he refused.

    The second manager was dumb for a while, and then struggled, "The little lady is young and a bit mischievous. It won't be good if you disturb your Highness by any chance."

    "No problem." Chen Jiaci fixedly watched the big red dumpling swaying over. Still refused.

    Second, there was nothing to do, so he bowed his head and said, "His Royal Highness does not mind."

As he said, he had made up his mind in his heart, and he was determined to stop the little lady from staying away from the Sixth Prince. Now I just hope that those women have some insight, knowing to avoid them. However, he vaguely remembered that children would feel afraid to run away when they saw the six princes, and the miss from the family would be no exception. Thinking of this, he also let go of a lot of heart.

    Why didn't Chen Jiaci know that the children were afraid of themselves and didn't stop them too much. He just felt that the child would leave by himself in the end.

    He will leave, he is used to it. He thought a little indifferently.

    While talking here, the women over there have already discovered that there is someone here, who is still a male guest, and they are wondering who it is. Tao Qiongxiu, who was running ahead, had already seen Chen Jiaci sitting in the pavilion.

    Well, the good-looking little brother has long eyebrows into his temples, his eyes are like stars, the bridge of his nose is tall and delicate, and his lips are slightly lighter. Seeing the other party's thick and long eyelashes drooping, his eyes flowed faintly, Tao Qiongxun had forgotten even the blink of an eye for a moment, and looked stupidly.

    At this moment, Lady Chu had already noticed Er Guanshi's eyes, although she was puzzled, she was already ready to leave here with Tao Qiongxiu. Who knows, she was about to go forward to coax her lady to leave, when she saw that the other party had already rushed towards the pavilion with her two calves.

    "Miss—" Lady Chu was startled, but she didn't dare to stop Tao Qiongxiu forcibly, so she had to follow.

    When Chen Jiaci saw the red dumpling happily rolling over, he couldn't help but be a little curious about the other party's purpose.

    With this thought in mind, he shook his head in the eyes of the guard in front of the pavilion. Just let him see what this little dumpling wants to do.

    What does Tao Qiongxiu want to do?

    Such a nice little brother, let her meet, of course she has to rush over to hug him. Anyway, she is still young~~~

    Under the power of the idiot, Tao Qiongxiu has exerted unprecedented strength. Although swaying, she persisted all the way to the outside of the pavilion. He stopped walking all the way to the steps and raised his legs cautiously. Climbed up the steps.

    Well, she wants to climb up with her hands, but the image of such a nice little brother is still very important here. Therefore, she was even more careful for fear of making a fool of herself.