Chapter 9

Lying on the woman's shoulder, Tao Qiongxiu chose from left to right, and finally found a magnolia with a unique shape. After being picked, she went down to the ground and took it to present a treasure to the male god.

    "Here, little brother, it's beautiful."

    Chen Jiaci took the magnolia, thinking about the peach blossoms last time, he couldn't help laughing, squatted down and looked at her, and said, "Why do you always give me flowers?"

    Tao Qiongxiu blinked and said, "Flowers , good-looking, little brother, good-looking." As he spoke, he pointed to Hua and then to Chen Jiaci.

    The meaning is simple and straightforward, and people can understand what she is talking about at a glance.

    The people present couldn't help laughing, and Chen Jiaci laughed the most brilliantly. He reached out and stroked A Ying's hair, and said, "Then thank you A Ying."

    "No thanks." Tao Qiongxiu waved her hand, consciously speaking in a very arrogant manner.

    Seeing her like this, Chen Jiaci smiled even more brilliantly. He stood up, held her hand, and walked slowly.

    Spring returns to the earth, full of vitality.

    The yard of the Anguo Gong's mansion has been well taken care of by the gardeners, and each one is a scene no matter where it is seen. In addition, even those wild flowers were not shoveled away because of Anguogong's uninteresting words, and quietly bloomed in every corner.

    The two played in the garden for a long time, and when Tao Qiongxiu felt tired, it was getting late.

    After waving away the guards who came up to remind, Chen Jiaci took Xiao Aying back to Jianing Academy. Although he was a little reluctant to give up, he still declined An Guogong's stay and left.

    Tao Qiongxiu reluctantly said goodbye to the male god, and watched the other person leave eagerly. Then she nestled in Madam Chu's arms and followed her parents back to her yard.

    Sit down in the house and wait for the meal to be prepared.

    Zhou Shi glanced at her listless little daughter, angry and funny, poked her forehead, but didn't give up, and said, "You, do you like the Sixth Highness so much?

    " Zheng, holding his bun face with both hands, said yearningly, "Beautiful~~~"

    Beauty, who doesn't like it.

    Feelings really just look at the beauty of others.

    Zhou Shi laughed and became serious. My father-in-law is right, it's really not good to know that he likes beauty at such a young age. It seems that I have to find a way to correct it. If you want to keep doing this, what will you do when you grow up?

    Tao Qiongxiu didn't know what her beautiful mother was thinking, otherwise she would have to say a word of worry. In her heart, male gods are the most beautiful and do not accept refutation. She is not seeing a scumbag who loves one.

    Unfortunately, she doesn't know.

    She didn't even know that her own parents and future in-laws thought she was beautiful.

    As a result, after Tao Qiongxiu, the third girl, was a little older, the people around her began to strictly guard her life.

    As long as she is a good-looking boy, she only needs to take a look. She was told by her own mother in person that she had a marriage contract, so she couldn't have other ideas, and she didn't watch too much. Such a variety, how a terrible word.