Chapter 22

'The heroine is reborn'

    Tao Qiongxiu turned to look at Chen Jiaci with intense emotions rolling in her eyes. She wanted to say it, but she knew that such words couldn't be said casually. In the end there was only silence.

    "It's alright, little brother, what have you been busy with recently?" She didn't get distracted to pay attention to the affairs of Shui Xuan over there, sat up straight, looked at Chen Jiaci and said with a sweet smile.

    "I'm not busy." Seeing the little dumpling, Chen Jiaci didn't want to say anything, and Chen Jiaci's eyes were slightly unpleasant. But in the end, he didn't lose his temper at her, he just spoke a lot lower.

    Just like Chen Jiaci knew Tao Qiongxiu, Tao Qiongxiu, who knew him very well now, found out that the male god was unhappy almost immediately. He has always been like this, holding back any dissatisfaction or dissatisfaction with those close to him. Never be too harsh.

    I know the reason very well, I know that it is because I didn't tell the truth and let the male god find out.

    Tao Qiongxiu immediately felt a little guilty, but she made up her mind not to say anything. I had to roll around with my little body, serving tea, pouring water, and acting cute. I want Bo Man God to smile.

    Seeing him like this, Chen Jiaci knew she wouldn't say anything. Although she was depressed in her heart, she could see that she was so diligent and diligent that it gradually faded away.

    Well, who doesn't have a secret yet? It's me, not everything I tell this little group. Now why would you care about her?

    "Okay." As she spoke, she put down the tea cup that the small dumpling had just handed a sip, stretched out her arms and hugged the small dumpling and placed it by her side, then said, "Don't be busy, I will be unhappy in the future. Just tell me. No matter what it is, I will help you, you know?"

    He stared at Tao Qiongxiu with seriousness and solemnity.

    Tao Qiongxiu naturally nodded his head greatly, not impressed.

    Hey, she was about to cry when she heard the male god make such a promise to her in her lifetime.

    But——

    she blinked and said with a bit of naughty, "This, murder and arson or something. Will you help me too, little brother?"

    Seeing this man blink his eyes, he was full of quirks. Obviously joking. Chen Jiaci's eyebrows moved slightly, followed by a solemn nod, and said, "Help, as long as my family A Ying wants to do, I will help."

    Tao Qiongxiu was joking. cowardly. He immediately waved his hand and shook his head, "No, no, I'm a good person, and I don't do bad things."

    After listening to Tao Qiongxiu, Chen Jiaci immediately laughed. It wasn't the kind of light smile, but the corners of his lips curled up, a very pleasant smile.

    Tao Qiongxiu was immediately stunned, and was dumbfounded for a while. It was only then that he realized that he was teasing the male god and was teased by the male god.

    "Hmph, little brother, you've learned badly." Tao Qiongxiu hummed angrily, turning her back to Chen Jiaci.

    I feel that this male god is no longer the cold and withdrawn male god he used to be, and now he can make fun of himself. But she was only angry for a while, but she couldn't help laughing. The male god is like this, it's actually pretty good, isn't it?

    After all, it was better than the first time we met.

    After all, this is actually a change. If this trend continues, his male god will definitely not become an indifferent and withdrawn person who lives alone in the palace and ignores world affairs, as the book said in the future.