Chapter 28

The room was silent for a moment, and everyone who heard this sentence was stunned.

    In an instant, Xia Shi felt cold all over. Followed by uncontrollable anger.

    No accident, this is no accident. But someone deliberately did it, who is it, who is it? ! To actually attack a child as young as Ah Zhi?

    She stood up abruptly, with uncontrollable anger on her face.

    "Mother~" Li Lingzhi was taken aback seeing her like this, and said nonchalantly.

    Only then did Xia barely come back to his senses, and forcibly held back his anger. Said, "Good Ah Zhi, do you know who pushed you?"

    Li Lingzhi shook her head and said, "Behind me, Ah Zhi didn't see it."

    Xia was a little disappointed, looking at her daughter with pity in her eyes, Then he took a deep breath and said, "Good Ah Zhi, Mom will definitely find that person to avenge you."

    Revenge?

    Li Lingzhi was still too young, completely unaware of what happened to her and the concept of revenge, so she just nodded her head ignorantly and said a good word.

    Seeing her little daughter like this, Xia's heart ached again. She patiently coaxed Li Lingzhi to sleep, and then her face changed. He ordered people to bring all the maids and wives who went out with Li Lingzhi today, and interrogated them one by one.

    Unfortunately, nothing was asked.

    But Xia Shi didn't think of giving up at all, since she couldn't find out on the surface, she started to investigate secretly. But even she never thought about it from the beginning to the end. The one who will do it will be Li Lingruo, the innocent-looking fifth girl in the long room.

    Just an eight-year-old girl. She thought indifferently.

    Palace.

    This mountain stream is indeed cool, and the occasional wind blows through the gap, making it more comfortable.

    The maids were so thoughtful, they found an open space under the shade of trees where the sun could not reach, spread out mats and mats, opened the curtains and lit incense. Put on a small table, tea and other things.

    When Chen Jiaci and Tao Qiong came over, all they had to do was sit down comfortably and enjoy themselves.

    What an evil noble idea~

    Tao Qiong sighed in his heart, and began to enjoy it. Otherwise, what should I say? It shouldn't be like this. Is everyone equal? That is impossible.

    Anything without the evolution of history and reality. If it is carried out rashly, it will not bring surprises, but chaos.

    The two of them spent a day in this mountain stream, and they packed up their things and returned when dusk was approaching.

    Chen Jiaci still kept books in his hand, and when he saw something interesting, he would tell Tao Qiong about it, regardless of whether she understood it or not.

    In fact, Tao Qiong, who was a scumbag in her previous life, really didn't understand.

    But the male god understands, she just asks if she doesn't understand. Chen Jiaci didn't think she had been fooling her since she was a child. One teaches at a time and one learns. It's also very peaceful.

    evening.

    In the queen's bedroom, she smiled and asked Tao Qiong what he did today. Got this answer.