Chapter 7

Tao An and this Leike shocked the Tao family.

    Brothers Tao Yunyuan and Tao Yuncheng were both called and informed of the incident. Zhou Shi's expression changed on the spot, both shocked and dazed.

    "How could the emperor have such an idea?" Tao Yunyuan held Zhou's hand for a little comfort, while asking puzzled.

    Hearing that his father said that the emperor was going to marry the sixth prince and the youngest daughter, although he was shocked, he was used to seeing the wind and waves, and he reacted faster in the end. Now there is more doubt.

    Tao Anhe laughed. Speaking of which, this incident was caused by his own little granddaughter. She was young, but she liked beauty. No wonder she was so happy every time she was hugged by her grandmother, her wife's appearance was first class.

    Thinking in his heart, he couldn't stop the smile, and he repeated Kaiyuan Emperor's words again. Regarding this, Kaiyuan Emperor did not hide it, and told the cause and effect.

    Tao Yunyuan and the others gradually calmed down as he narrated, but they were only a little surprised.

    "Father, are you saying that A Ying is not afraid of the evil spirits of the sixth prince? How does the emperor know about this?" Tao Yunyuan was puzzled. He is currently the servant of the Ministry of Rites. Although he is not very busy on weekdays, he is not idle. Zhou Shi felt bad for him, and usually only picked up important things and told him that she just didn't mention A Ying's encounter with the sixth prince.

    Thinking about it, it was just a coincidence. It's not likely that the two will meet again in the future, but she didn't expect that the two still have this fate.

    Tao Yunyuan didn't know, and Tao Yuncheng and his wife didn't even know.

    Tao Anhe's smile increased, and even Ke Shi couldn't help laughing. She glanced at Tao Yunyuan and explained the cause and effect with a smile, causing the three people who didn't know it to be stunned.

    "It's...it's true, the matter of chance is really unpredictable." Tao Yunyuan pondered for a while, and finally said helplessly and hilariously.

    Compared to him, Tao Yuncheng and his wife had already laughed.

    "Our little Aying is a girl. If it was a boy, I'm afraid he would have to coax a lot of people." Seeing that everyone had relaxed, Yu started joking.

    "If it's really like what Wufan said, this marriage is not bad." Tao Yunyuan patted the Zhou Shi, who had not spoken, and said in a soothing tone.

    No matter how appropriate this matter is, no matter how to comfort oneself, it is actually a bit of a surprise for the family. Especially the Zhou family, she had long thought that she would choose a marriage with all four corners for her little daughter in the future. As for the royal family, especially the sixth prince, she didn't even think about it. It was her who suffered the most in this sudden encounter.

    Of course, the emperor's grace is mighty. No matter how Zhou Shi couldn't accept it, he had to accept it in the end, and now he can only think for the better.

    "I want to come tomorrow, the marriage decree will come down, you all get ready." Tao Anhe concluded.

    The couples from both teams responded in unison, and after a few words of gossip, they got up and said their goodbyes. After leaving the Shouning Academy, Tao Yunyuan squeezed Zhou's hand for a little comfort, and then called his brother to the study, while Yu glanced at the elder sister-in-law who was in a bad mood and leaned over.