Chapter 6

In Ye Xianzhi's life, she has seen the iron and blood on the battlefield, and she has also seen countless conspiracies. She felt that it was the proudest thing in her life that she never stuck to the back house. But there is only one regret, that is the youngest son Aci. Every time I think about my youngest son who was born in his forties, his heart aches.

    Now, she doesn't know how happy she is to hear the eldest son say that the youngest son does not have to be alone in the future and has a company to rely on.

    "Empress mother - royal father," Chen Hongye was helpless, his mother asked this, he only met Tao Qiongxiu one time today, how did he know. Seeing the father emperor, he could not help but breathe a sigh of relief, and immediately got up and said.

    "I've seen the emperor," Ye Xianzhi stood up and saluted, before being lifted up by Chen Shengyuan. Just smile.

    The two sat down together, Chen Shengyuan stretched out his hand and took out the book that recorded all of Tao Qiongxiu's affairs and put it in Ye Xianzhi's hand, saying, "A Xianmo is going to ask Hongye, but he doesn't know much about it, you want to know. , just look at this."

    Ye Xianzhi laughed, and now she is not in a hurry to know, she put the book on the small table by her hand, looked at Chen Shengyuan, and said, "No busy, it's just time for your Majesty to come down. , since this third Taoist girl is so compatible with Aci's destiny, it's better that His Majesty's imperial decree grants marriage. It can be regarded as a decision."

    Compared with knowing Aying, she still wants to finalize this matter, or better. Total peace of mind.

    "That's what I meant, but Ah Xian thought of going somewhere with me." Chen Shengyuan said and laughed.

    "It's just that Duke Ang -" Ye Xianzhi hesitated.

    An Guogong followed Chen Shengyuan early and made numerous military exploits. Just by looking at him being a duke, you can tell. Now that his family is going to marry his granddaughter for the sixth son, he has to consider his mood.

    "It's okay, I'm also a father. If I want to come to Anhe, I can understand my mood. Besides, if the order is really made, Aci will have to call him grandfather in the future, but he will take advantage of me." Chen Shengyuan's smile did not change. , The mood in the eyes changes, and I can't see clearly.

    In other words, Chen Shengyuan, who had calmed down a little after thinking about Duke Ang, did not directly issue the decree, but suppressed the matter for the time being, and left the Duke Ang after the morning court the next day.

    Duke An Guo is the backbone of the country, and he can't always lose his face. Hastily ordered, in the end is not good.

    Tao Anhe's left eye jumped several times since he woke up in the morning. At the moment, he was left behind by Emperor Kaiyuan, and his heart immediately moved. He didn't look at all, facing the temptation of his colleagues, he only said that he didn't know, but he smiled helplessly in his heart.

    Since the prince left yesterday and Wufan entered the palace, he has vaguely guessed in his heart that he was left by the emperor now, and this guess is more than half confirmed. As for the answer, of course there is only one. Whether it's public or private.

    Tao Qiongxiu, who was playing happily at home, didn't know what her grandfather was thinking. She was lying in the arms of her beautiful mother, listening to her mother and aunt discussing her elder brother's marriage.

    There are five brothers in this generation of the Tao family, and the eldest son Tao Yunyuan has three sons. The second master, Tao Yuncheng, had two sons, two and four respectively. Just spaced out.