Chapter 12

Tao Qiongxiu got up early, ready to clear her eyes today and take a good look at the ladies who came to be guests.

    You know, there is a sister-in-law who will be your future sister-in-law.

    The banquet started soon, because today was an invisible-looking banquet known to everyone, the ladies of each family did not come, only the ladies brought their sons and daughters of the right age.

    Both Zhou and Yu were busy this time. Even Yu's 13-year-old eldest daughter Yueling and 7-year-old youngest daughter Yueyao also acted as little hosts, entertaining the ladies of various families. As for the male guests, Tao Yunyuan, Tao Yuncheng, and the brothers Tao Xiuning were naturally entertained. For this, several people took a special leave today.

    The Tao brothers are five years apart, and both have only one wife. There are no concubines through the room, and the backyard is clean. This child is inevitably not as prosperous as other families, but each of them is extremely well-bred.

    In order to entertain these coquettish guests, the Zhou family deliberately cleaned up the Shangyi Courtyard, which is the closest to the garden in the mansion. The pavilions and pavilions in the courtyard are extraordinarily unique, and there is another small building hidden among the flowers and trees, from which you can see the movement in the courtyard from a distance.

    Shangyi Courtyard.

    Seeing that another coquettish guest was brought in by the steward, Tao Yueling hurriedly greeted her. She only had a face-to-face with a smile, and said with a smile on her face, "It's Sister Li here, come on, please come in."

    Although she was only ten Third, it has been born slim, generous and decent. Act more prudently. Although she doesn't like to talk too much, but today is such a good day, she vaguely listens to her mother's words and wants to find a daughter-in-law for her eldest brother, so she naturally has to look carefully.

    The five males of the Tao family are divided into one, two, three, four and five. But in the palace it is different.

    The long room is divided into the uncle, the second master and the third master, and the second room is divided into the uncle and the second master.

    However, the maid was a little worried when she saw such a delicate and stable young lady from behind. After she had said so much, she would be more reticent for several days later.

    At that time, anything has to be guessed, worry.

    It was the eldest lady of Zhenwei Houfu, Li Lingyu who came.

    Li Lingyu came neither too early nor too late. When he looked up, he saw that there were more than ten people in the courtyard. A group of girls were sitting or standing, chatting in low voices.

    Those sitting here today are all competitors. Naturally, pay more attention.

    Jane is in the heart of the emperor, and now the youngest daughter is accused of marrying the sixth prince. No one in the world knows the love of the emperor and the prince to the sixth prince. Just looking at this point, the Anguo Mansion will be able to prosper for decades and not decline. Now that the eldest grandson of the Duke of Anguo's mansion is married, in this entire Kyoto, except for those who have great ambitions to enter the palace, there is nothing that they are not watching.

    And Li Lingyu, the eldest lady of Zhenwei Houfu, is gentle and virtuous, and she is also known as one of the two sisters in Kyoto. Naturally, it is an existence that all noble women need to pay special attention to.

    Tao Yueling was unaware of these turbulent dark tides, and only led Li Lingyu to sit down. Before she could say a few words, she saw that there were new guests coming, so she was busy again.