Chapter 17

Zhenwei waits for the prince, looks vigorous, and looks like a gentleman. This year, he is only eighteen years old, but it is this person who has taken care of several outer chambers.

    There are several key points here.

    An actor, a courtesan, a widow, and three children were born to them. The actor was a man, and the widow was several years older than him. Enough of meat and vegetables.

    Such a person, Chen Jiaci didn't even bother to talk about it, but handed it over to the guards.

    Tao Qiongxiu opened her mouth after listening. The whole person has been stunned.

    That book didn't make it too clear, it just wrote about Zhenwei Hou Fengliu, disregarding his wife and children, and even letting his concubines murder them without caring. But I didn't expect that this person was so good at playing before marriage? ! She originally just wanted to find him inappropriate places, so she could tell Zhanyang Houfu and let them choose another good son-in-law.

    "No, no, I can't let Sister Cheng marry him." Tao Qiongxiu pouted and said angrily, pulling Chen Jiaci's sleeve.

    Seeing Xiao Tuanzi so angry, Chen Jiaci glanced at her, "Do you like that Cheng Wanru so much?"

    He didn't hide what he thought in his heart, and said it directly.

    Tao Qiongxiu didn't cover up and fool him this time, but shook his head seriously and said, "Good girl, you shouldn't have to go through this." Seeing her seriousness

    , everyone present couldn't help but look sideways.

    These people have been with the two of them for a long time. Naturally, they know that this little girl from the Tao family is born smart, but they did not expect that she would be able to say such words. It's... not just smart anymore. She speaks like this, how can she still look like a child.

    Chen Jiaci was also slightly stunned, but she didn't think she didn't pretend to be stupid this time to fool him. Immediately following him, he reacted and glanced coldly at everyone present. He stared at him, signalling them not to talk nonsense.

    If things are abnormal, they are demons. If people know what Xiao Tuan looks like. I'm afraid there will be many twists and turns.

    The people present were all the confidants of the two families. Seeing him like this, they immediately bowed their heads and signaled that they would not talk nonsense.

    Chen Jiaci was speechless, unable to see his mood. In my heart, I decided to pay more attention to these people after I went back.

    "Okay, I'll tell Zhanyang Houfu." After Chen Jiaci warned these people, he lowered his head and touched Xiao Tuanzi's hair in a low voice.

    Although he had no intention of meddling, he didn't care what happened to Cheng Wanru in the future. But since the small group is not at ease, so what if he takes care of it.

    Tao Qiongxiu felt relieved after hearing this. It was natural for Chen Jiaci to do this, but she had no hands. Now that Chen Jiaci is willing to take care of it, she is naturally relieved.

    But——

    "Little brother, will there be trouble?" she asked hesitantly.

    Although he cares about Cheng Wanru, the male god is more important. If it's troublesome, if it's troublesome, then think of a way.

    Tao Qiongxiu thought very tangled.

    Seeing that this dumpling didn't forget him because of others, Chen Jiaci's heart softened, and a smile appeared on the corner of his mouth, and he said, "Don't worry, it's just a small matter."