Chapter 13

Tao Qiongxiu heaved a sigh of relief just now, seeing that the face was not as ugly as it was before. He reached out and touched the jade hand of the male god.

    It's called a beauty.

    Chen Jiaci glanced down at the dumpling in his arms, his eyes narrowed slightly.

    He always felt that he was being fooled by the dumplings, but he felt that it was impossible. Ah Ying is still young. Only this feeling was very strong, which made him linger for a while, so he decided to pay more attention in the future.

    Tao Qiongxiu didn't know that he was about to overturn the car, so he just ate the tofu of the male god happily.

    In fact, several masters, large and small, of the Duke Anguo's mansion have long discovered that this little treasure of theirs seems to have Su Hui, but they have not made a sound, just do not know. Yes or not, as long as it is your own child.

    Tao Qiongxiu and Chen Jiaci played for a while here. Chen Jiaci is still in school now, and he doesn't have the opportunity to come out to find her every day. This time, he took a leave of absence to come here. The two of them hadn't seen each other for several days. In contrast, instead of joining in the fun, Tao Qiongxiu prefers to be with the male god, so he didn't mention it much.

    Anyway, if my mother really has a daughter-in-law who is pleasing to the eye, she will know sooner or later.

    Chen Jiaci didn't even want to join in the fun, anyway, even if he went, others would avoid it. Why bother. Might as well stay here with the small group.

    Thinking in his heart, he opened his purse and poured out a kitten made of topaz from it. It looked about the size of Tao Qiongxiu's fist, so she didn't have to worry about swallowing it and choking in her mouth.

    When Tao Qiongxiu saw it, her eyes lit up.

    In fact, as the most favored person in the government, she has always been in need of these small items. There are always zeros in the room, and all the favorites are kept in her treasure chest. Others let the maids put them in their own small warehouses. But she has always liked these cute and delicate little things, and she couldn't help but look away at this sight.

    Seeing that she liked it, Chen Jiaci's faint smile deepened by two points, and he slowly put it in front of her while watching her eyes follow the kitten. It was very interesting for a while, and even the smile on the corner of the mouth became bigger.

    After teasing her so leisurely, Chen Jiaci just said, "Here, take it and play."

    He has also found out a few times that this little dumpling's eyes linger on these small objects. Knowing that she liked it, she picked it up in her own library. However, because he didn't like these since he was a child, he didn't find a few that he was satisfied with. For this reason, he deliberately went to the Queen's Curry for a walk. Only then did I find a bunch of things that I was satisfied with and that the dumplings would like.

    This kitten is just one of them, the rest, he is going to give her one at a time when he sees the dumpling. So as not to give too much, the dumplings are not rare. This is not good.

    "For me?" Tao Qiongxiu asked uncertainly, blinking her eyes.

    Her eyesight has been practiced in this life, and she can naturally see that the material and carving of this kitten are of the highest quality. Even her babies can't compare to this one. This, if you want it, is there something wrong?

    "Well," Chen Jiaci responded in a deep voice, shoving it into Tao Qiongxiu's hands without paying much attention.

    Tao Qiongxiu held it in his hand, but for a while he didn't know whether to refuse.