Chapter 1

Ten Miles of Long Street, the stream is endless.

    The sound of the gong sounded, the guards opened the way, and all passers-by retreated from both sides, bowing their heads respectfully, until the majestic prince's honor guard left, the street slowly recovered.

    "Should go to Anguo Gong's house. It was just a small catch of the Zhou banquet. The prince actually went there in person. It is a great honor."

    "Anguo is one of the founding fathers of the country . Such a favor is worthy of such honor." Street Up on the side of the teahouse, watching the guard of honor go away, the two tea-drinking guests talked softly.

    The five BMWs pull the cart and walk smoothly and dexterously under the control of the driver. In the carriage, Chen Hongye put down his scroll and smiled at the younger brother who was sitting quietly on the opposite side. He saw that the eight-year-old child had a pale face and no happiness or anger in his eyes, sitting there with a quiet appearance. It was the age of liveliness and curiosity that he didn't care about the excitement outside.

    After the mother gave birth to this young brother, the body was a little weak and needed to be quiet. It is not an exaggeration for this young brother to say that he brought him up with his own hands, and Chen Hongye naturally understood the unhappiness under his calm appearance.

    "A Ci, I heard that the little girl from Anguo's family was born in Yuxue and cute. You should also go and see. It would be too boring to stay in the palace all day." Thinking of the young brother's young age, she was so cold and indifferent. The reason was a moment of soreness in his heart, and Chen Hongye immediately spoke, coaxing softly.

    Chen Jiaci raised his eyes to look at Chen Hongye, with a delicate and beautiful face, a small golden crown tied half of his hair, and the rest of his hair draped behind him. If you don't look closely, you might think it's a girl. With such a face, even when he is young, he can already see how handsome he will be when he grows up. It is a pity that those peach eyes that should have been gentle and passionate are clear and dignified, calm like a deep pool without waves.

    "Look? What to look at?" After speaking, before Chen Hongye answered, his lips twitched slightly, revealing a slightly mocking smile, and said, "How cute is it? What does it have to do with me." Unknowingly, he raised his height, and his expression was no longer the same as before, bringing resentment and excitement. But he quickly controlled himself, and when he finished speaking, he had recovered his calm.

    Upon seeing this, Chen Hongye felt a little more sad, but there was no one to blame, no one to blame.

    When the mother was pregnant with her younger brother, it was the time when the father and the emperor attacked Kyoto. When the younger brother was born, it happened to be the day when the father proclaimed himself emperor. In such a good time, coupled with being a young son, the younger brother can be said to have received all the love. After the father was overjoyed, he gave a name and a gift, without the word Conghong. As for the fact that the younger brother was weak and sick when he was born, it was not a problem. The Chen family was sitting on the empire, and naturally it was able to support him well. But after a long time, some things have been discovered.

    They didn't know it at the time, they only knew that the people who served next to the younger brother were particularly unlucky and would always encounter all kinds of accidents. Wrestling on the ground, choking with drinking water, falling by the tree.

    Inadvertently, rumors spread in Kyoto. The Tao Chen family went against it and tried to usurp the throne. At this time, God couldn't see it and blamed the younger son, intending to warn. Such words, how cruel, actually implicated an innocent child. Although the matter was quickly settled by the emperor, the emperor was only general and never believed it, but what happened to the younger brother was real. Later, the father ordered people to find a monk with profound knowledge, that is, Wu Fan, the presiding officer of Huguo Temple, and then he understood the reason.