Chapter 23

Walking on the road holding the male god's hand, Tao Qiongxiu was full of fighting spirit.

    She has no idea of ​​going against the male and female protagonists, but as long as the male god exists. As long as he is still unwilling to be ordinary, he will guard the border in the future and become the king of Wu who was proclaimed by the emperor, and then he is named the king of Zhenbei. Then those who yearn for supreme power will not let go of the male god. If so, why should she be afraid of it?

    Is it to let the male gods live a dull life in order not to let them worry about it? impossible.

    Clenching his fist secretly, Tao Qiongxiu made up his mind to protect the male god in the future. But—— in other

    words, the male god doesn't seem to need her protection. After all, this is the big guy who crushes the hero and heroine so much that he can't do anything about him until death. In this way, his only role seems to be to make the male god happy?

    After stealing a glance at the male god, Tao Qiongxiu tilted her head and smiled.

    Well, being able to make a male god happy is also an amazing thing.

    Seeing that the little dumplings are full of fighting spirit, they are also secretly having fun. As smart as Chen Jiaci, she didn't know what she was thinking.

    But he also knew that this little guy was always like this, and he didn't know what he was thinking. As long as she is happy, he doesn't need to care too much, so he can't help but smile indulgently.

    His heart moved slightly, and he wanted to ask Xiao Tuanzi why he cared about that Li Lingruo so much, but he gave up the idea after thinking about her previous avoidance.

    That's all, she doesn't want to say it, so go check it out for yourself.

    I thought in my heart that after the lotus reward banquet was over, Chen Jiaci returned to his bedroom and sent someone to the Zhenwei Marquis, secretly approached Li Lingruo, and observed all her secrets.

    Holding a bunch of lotus flowers, Tao Qiongxiu said goodbye to the eldest princess with a smile. The mother-in-law hugged and followed Ke and Zhou back to their own courtyard.

    In the blink of an eye, seven days passed.

    There was nothing unusual about the days in the other courtyard, but she pricked up her ears and wanted to know what was going on in the Zhenwei Marquis House recently, but everything was business as usual, and nothing extraordinary was spread to the outside world. For a time, the gossip full of heart has no place to put it, and I can't help but feel very lost.

    However, Tao Qiongxiu also put a lot of effort into finding out the general situation of Zhenwei Marquis Mansion.

    Zhenwei's current marquis name is Li Chongqian, and he was also a fierce general when he conquered the world. However, his military exploits were not enough to make him a marquis. The reason why he got this title is because his father won an important battle, but he was injured and died. Therefore, Emperor Kaiyuan personally named him the Marquis of Zhenwei, and then his eldest son Li Chongqian succeeded him.

    Mrs. Li Chongqian's surname is Yao, so it's not a big deal. I heard that she is the distant niece of Yao Shi, the old lady of the Hou residence. In addition, there are countless concubines. There is a brother and two concubines under him. They have not yet separated, and they all stay in the Hou residence.

    Li Chongqian is brave and martial. Although he is not a handsome man, he is a fierce general. He is currently the deputy commander of the three guards in the capital. There is nothing wrong with this person as a person or an official, but it is a pity that he has an old mother and daughter-in-law who do not understand very well. By allowing them to spoil their own children one by one, they are not very promising.