Chapter 25

Said to be Xiaodouding, in fact, the oldest of the five, Chen Chongxi, the eldest son of the crown prince, was five years older than Chen Jiaci. He saw that all the younger brothers hid behind him after seeing the cold face of his little uncle, scolding inwardly for nothing, but said with a smile on his face, "I heard that our little aunt is here, right here with you, we naturally I want to see you."

    Speaking of which, he was actually a little cowardly. Really this little uncle is not easy to mess with. Not to mention his unapproachable temperament, just his suffocating aura, if he really doesn't like anyone, he doesn't have to do anything else, just a slap in the face is enough for them.

    Thinking back then, when he was young and ignorant, he didn't care about the so-called evil spirits. Going to tease this little uncle again and again.

    The result... the result was so tragic that I didn't even mention it. Anyway, he conceded defeat, and in the end he stayed away from this little uncle.

    And although this uncle is full of evil spirits, he is extremely smart. Ren is the Four Books and Five Classics, profound knowledge. He can learn quickly and infer other things. In his comparison, their peers were compared to the mud. After being talked about by their father and grandfather over and over again, every time they saw this little uncle, they felt a little cowardly in their hearts.

    This time they came here because they were very curious about the little girl who was not afraid of her uncle's evil spirit. I never had a chance to see it before, but this time I heard about entering the palace, and they all came over in Chen Jiaci's bedroom.

    Auntie?

    Chen Jiaci looked at them and was noncommittal about this title, only said, "Then wait,"

    he had no objection to these little nephews, it would be better for them to meet A Ying. In order to avoid seeing and not knowing and bullying her in the future.

    The five looked at each other and immediately sat quietly.

    They wanted to talk, but seeing that Chen Jiaci didn't intend to chat with them, they all closed their mouths and only conveyed their meanings.

    After waiting for a long time, there was a sudden sound of footsteps in the quiet hall.

    A group of people were shocked and looked over immediately.

    Yu, Tao Qiongxiu just raised his head and looked up at the people in the hall curiously. Just met Wushuang's more curious eyes than her.

    She couldn't hold back her footsteps and looked at these people hesitantly, not understanding what was going on.

    "Aying, come here." Seeing her coming out, Chen Jiaci seemed to be frightened by these people, and immediately reached out to signal.

    Only then did Tao Qiongxiu return to her senses. She walked to the male god with her calf, and let the other person hold her on the seat beside her.

    Seeing that his little uncle was so considerate, he was still holding the little girl. And the little girl was also very cooperative, and she didn't look like she was going to be unlucky at all. A group of people's eyes widened slightly.

    This, seeing is believing. There are really people who are not afraid of the suffocation of the little uncle.

    "Aying, these are my little nephews, Chongxi, Chongyang, Chongming, Chongchao, and Chongxu. This is Aying, you can just call her Miss Tao." Chen Jiaci introduced them one by one.

    Tao Qiongxiu looked at several people and met the third person in order, Chen Chongming.

    However, there are so many people at the moment, so she didn't take it too seriously, she just swept away, and said with a smile, "Hello, Your Highnesses." After all, she is a royal child. Although she has a marriage contract with Chen Jiaci, she can get married. It's still early. Right now, it's a bit inappropriate to call them by their names as their male gods said.