Chapter 1

It was silent on The Red Force, only the hooting of nearby owls disturbed the silence. 
Darkness had fallen, comfortably stretching itself across the sky.
The moon beamed down at the world, while the stars seemed to twinkle and giggle to each other, gossiping about one another. 
The night sky was actually very funny and was quite a mystery, for it was at these times, when Shanks remembered the heart-breaking incident from seven years ago. 

Actually ' heart-breaking ' could not even describe one hundredth of the amount of pain and trauma, the incident seven years ago had left him in. 
To be fair, not a single word that humans had ever come up with could never translate the pain that Shanks and Mihawk still felt, or any other parents or relative that had lost their infant. 

That day, seven years ago, became the most happiest day in their life, the birth a child that they swore to protect, Sebastian Leo D Dracule. Mihawk's nephew and Shanks' son, the treasure that they had instantly fallen in love with.

However the birth of this angel wasn't celebrated by all, the world seemed to have turned its back on them as hundreds of people flocked them.... to take the life of the child. All for the sake of fame and money.  

Greedy, arrogant cowards. 
Scum who claimed to be ' pirates' 
Those who didn't even deserve the one piece. 

Sons of bitches, scums, bastards and those who didn't even deserve to breath at all. Cowards to power, slaves to money to the extent they had persecuted a pregnant women and tried to kill the new born child. 

Shanks still blamed himself for the result that took place, even to this day. 
He cursed himself for being weak, 
He cursed himself for not being strong enough to save the people he loved. 
He cursed himself for believing and trusting one too much. 
He blamed himself for not realizing sooner. 

It was all his fault....... that he had to watch both his child and women ripped away from his arms, too weak to fight back and as they were swept away from him. 

Why had he been so weak? 
Why had he  trusted the man so much?
Why did he let another piece of his heart get torn away? 
And to be honest, he didn't blame for Mihawk blaming him either, afterall the man had been away on the other side of the ocean whiel Shanks had been on the same god damned boat. 

Mihawk and Shanks had searched seven whole years for the child, without an end. Stopping at nothing and for no one except the boy, their son and nephew. Going from sea to sea, island to island and people to peeople. Desperately searching, looking and running around. 

 Yet, it seemed as if the world still had their backs turned against them, even through they had become more stronger and powerful than the time that their child had been kidnapped. 

To be honest, Shanks and Mihawk didn't get it at all, why were they not able to locate their lost child, even after becoming the most feared Yonko of the seas and the strongest swordsman and one of the seven warlords? 

Shanks sat down on the crows nest, tearfully staring up at the moon, he closed his eyes, remembering the very day that the young child of his beloved had been pasted onto his hands, after the world's most heart-breaking day. He remembered as he adored the young baby boy with his rival, comrade and wife's little brother. 

" Leona look!! He has my hair!!!" 

" YEAHHH!! OH MY DEAR ROGER IN HEAVEN!!! IT'S SO CUTE!!" 

" I don't know what all the hype it's about, sister, you black hair would have suited the boy better than that bright, eye-hurting bright ass red." 

" Aww.. Hawky are we being jealouse that your nephew resembles me soo much??

Is it??