Death Rose

TW: GORE, STRONG LANGUAGES THAT ARE NOT SUITABLE FOR YOUNG AUDIENCES.

<Ran's POV>

After Y/N left us we decided to go after her. We can't let her fight alone. She might be strong but they're too many for her to handle alone.

We saw her fighting Hanma, so before we let the leader of the Yakuza attack her from behind we attacked him. Mikey decided to fight him and we agreed to take down the others.

"Die! Assholes!" Sanzu yelled while shooting the enemies.

"Don't be greedy, Sanzu" Kakucho said while doing the same thing.

I ran out of bullets so I decided to use my Baton. With each hit, there's blood splashing everywhere. I looked at Y/N who was busy beating up Hanma. She's bruised but not as bad as Hanma's wounded face.

I catch my breath for a while and watch Y/N fight. She's still the Y/N that we usually see but strong enough to kill that bastard.

I flinched when I saw Hanma throw a fist at Y/N's stomach making her spit blood but after she spits it she gained her posture and punch Hanma's face 3 times straight. After the 3 punches, she jumped and kick Hanma's head which made Hanma throw to the ground.

But she doesn't seem satisfied with that and comes close to Hanma grabbing his neck and hair, and mercilessly smacking his face on the ground. I almost feel bad for him but no thank you, he fucking deserves more than that.

"You killed Kisaki and I am going to kill you way worst than Kisaki died," Y/N said after he stopped banging Hanma's face on the ground. "Stand the fuck up and show what you got," She said while wiping the blood on his lips.

'Damn, that's hot' It's turning me on seeing her with blood, fuck.

Y/N waited for a bit until Hanma gain his posture. Since I am feeling better than earlier I kicked some ass.

They've almost run out with people but we're still on our feet showering their blood.

"That was easy," Rindou said.

"Fuck, I'm covered with this filthy blood," Koko said.

We all look at Mikey who's just finished dealing with the leader same as Y/N, though Hanma isn't dead yet. Y/N is sitting on the ground waiting for Hanma to gain his consciousness.

"Just kill him," Sanzu said.

Y/N shrugged and shot Hanma in his two arms. Hanma flinched a bit making him woke up because of the pain.

"Well, good morning" The wound that is located on Hanma's arm became bigger when Y/N penetrated it with her long nails.

"That's so nasty," Kakucho said.

"I wanna try it too!" Sanzu go to Y/N and Hanma and he did the same thing to the other arm.

Hanma cried out loud because of the pain. He can't fight back since Y/N also shot his legs.

She wiggled her two fingers and it does seem like they're finger-fucking Hanma's wound. He looks tired of shouting and the pain is just overwhelming to him.

"What the fuck are these two doing?" Takeomi said.

"That's goals," Koko said and laugh.

"Fucking nasty" Kakucho said

When Sanzu and Y/N got satisfied they stopped and shot Hanma in his head. Y/N walks toward us and she extends her hand in front of me. I was so confused but I got it eventually. I wiped her hands using an extra cloth. Fuck it's so gross since there's a little bit of meat.

Sanzu raised his hands, "Arm orgasm" He laughed while waving his two fingers.

"Shut the fuck up and clean that," Rindou said. "We still have some business to finish"

***

Y/N and I decided not to come with them since there are so many works here, especially the dead bodies everywhere. I know what you're thinking, we're not gonna do it, YET.

I saw Y/N talking to the guys who are going to clean the mess.

"Make sure that you'll finish it before someone calls the police or whatever," She said.

"Yes, ma'am"

"Hey, let's clean up," I said to her.

She first looked at herself before looking at me again and speaking.

"Yeah, I look so gross"

"Still fine, tho"

***

We headed inside the HQ. After cleaning ourselves I started the car.

"We'll be back probably before dinner," I said to Y/N since I need to help the others to work on Yakuza's properties.

"Yeah, I'll prepare dinner 'cause I'm in a mood"

I smiled at her before grabbing her waist and kissing her. 'Damn, I'm really inlove'

I started driving, the place is not far yet not that near either. It's gonna take half an our to get there.

***

I am halfway there and then suddenly Rindou called me. When I answered it he's already yelling, fuck.

"Damn, can you calm down for a sec? I barely understand what you said," I said and sighed.

"Where are you and Y/N right now?" He started talking slowly and calmly.

"Y/N is at the HQ and I am on my way there, you missed me already? Don't worry I'll be there at 15," You said teasing him.

"Go back to the HQ!"

"Why?"

"It's a fucking trap!"

"What? Wait hold on, Y/N's calling," You said and answered Y/N

It took a couple of seconds before she talk. I am starting to get worried, I have no idea what is Rindou talking about.

"I don't think I'll be able to prepare dinner," She said

"Dang it! I thought something bad happened," I said, "That's fine, we can just order food" I assured her.

She chuckled, "That's not what I meant," She sounded so tired

"What? What's going on Y/N?!"

"He's here"

"Who?! Damn it!"

***

<Y/N's POV>

I cannot believe that he's standing in front of me. I am holding my stomach where I got shot thrice. After the call with Ran, I decided to hang it up.

"What's the meaning of this? Why?" The first words that came out of your mouth.

"Sorry, love," He said and sat on the couch in front of you, "I may love you but the hate that I have towards Bonten is way bigger than the love that I have for you"

"Kisaki, you died in my arms how the fuck did you survive?! I saw your lifeless body, he shot you in the fucking head. How?"

"Tsk tsk, too many questions. It's a long story, love. They might be here even though I haven't finished the story," He said while scratching his chin using the tip of his gun.

"Why are you doing this to me? For fucks sake I thought you love me I thought we're fucking friends?" You said, in disbelief, "You're betraying me too?"

It sucks that you aren't able to fight because of some bruises and wounds from earlier and now the gunshots in your stomach.

He laughs a bit, "It's funny that you hate being betrayed yet you already betrayed me? What a hypocrite bitch"

"I never betrayed you!"

"Aren't you working with Bonten? I hate them to death that I can even sacrifice your life just to kill them"

Is it really your fault? Did you start it all? Are you the one to blame? So many questions starting to run inside your head. Maybe this is all your fault but didn't you just do what you do best? You grew up doing illegal stuff and fighting assholes while burning them down.

"Boss, they're almost here," An armed dude said to Kisaki

Kisaki looked at you, "Let's welcome them. Get her"

You tried fighting but when you did they punch your stomach. You almost forgot that your stomach isn't strong enough since the incident where someone shot you there and they did it again, fuck.

They made you sit on the ground where the first thing they'll see is you. You can't do anything since your body isn't cooperating, the pain is nothing to you but your body can't seem to take it.

***

<Third person's POV>

As Bonten arrived at the HQ, the first thing they saw is Y/N kneeling on the floor and Kisaki with a gun. They were all shocked to see Kisaki since they all thought that he was dead.

While they started to get out of their car everything went in slow motion when every Kisaki's men started to fire their guns. They all thought that it is for them but when the realization hits them, it is actually not for the but for Y/N.

That's when Ran's world stopped spinning, the only thing that he's seeing is the helpless Y/N showering in her own blood. He saw it, he saw her smile of her while looking at him. He knows that he's not wrong.

Y/N made sure that she was looking at the person that he loved. It sucks that she'll not be able to say it to him. It is sad, yes, but Y/N felt relieved that it is finally over. No more pain, no more suffering, and no more trauma.

Everyone was shocked and wasn't able to talk, that's when they decided to attack them. They make sure that they'll make them, especially Kisaki for what they did.

~~~
A/N: Sorry guys :))

Anyway!! This book is almost at 15k reads, shocks thank you so mucchhhh.. It's not over yet tho, almost :)