Who?

🥀

"Damn it!!" Sanzu kicked the table making everyone look at him. "Wtf dude, calm your nerves." Kokucho said. "I'm not gonna calm down! How the fuck did they got us again?! This fucking incident happened so many fucking times! I'm gonna kill whoever the fuck is behind this bullshit!" Sanzu shouted once more before sitting aggressively on the couch.

"They really got us" Ran said. "Do you have the info of the person behind this? Seems like even Rin is having a hard time finding this bastard." He added.

It's been a couple of weeks since their transactions always getting stopped or sometimes getting robbed. This never happened to Bonten, they are known for being the biggest criminals and no one dared to do this to them. Everyone is aware of Bonten's capability.

"Mikey." Sanzu stand up and faced Mikey. Seeing Mikey looking so mad and done about situation worried everyone. They know how scary Mikey is and they don't want to provoke him to feel that way that is why they're doing everything just to find out who's behind of this.

"Now tell me, how long do I have to wait to fucking know who the fuck is behind this fucking bullshit?" Mikey said in a calm tone. "Let's just wait for Rindou, Mikey. I'm sure that he got the info about this person." Ran answered Mikey.

Their attention turned to the door that was just opened by Rindou. He entered the room while holding a USB drive. He sat on the couch before speaking.

"I already know who's the person behind this." He said with a smirk on his face.
"Who is he? I'm gonna kill that bastard." Said Sanzu.

"You mean who is SHE." They all furrowed their eyebrows.

"The fuck are you talking about?" Ran can't believe what his brother just said. "You mean a fucking GIRL got us?!" Koko almost shouted.

They all can't believe that all this time the reason behind this bullshit is a fucking girl and it hurts their ego knowing that it is a GIRL.

"Ha - haha-hahahaha, a girl got us? Who the fuck is that?!" Sanzu laughs out of nowhere. "Damn it, I can't believe that a girl got us, we are fucking Bonten how the fuck did this happened??" He added.

"Show us her face." Mikey.

Rindou open the computer and showed to them the girl that he's talking about. After they saw it they didn't speak. They are all stunned by the beauty of the girl on the screen. She's undeniably beautiful and no one wants to deny that.

This is the first time that they saw this girl. They never encountered her in any events, bar, or any places that they've been.

"Damn, she's hot." Ran said while looking at the picture. "What's her name?" He added.

"Y/N L/N, No one knows her. She's keeping her profile low and unknown as possible. That's the only info that I got since I can't find any." Rin said looking at his brother.

"How are we going to meet this girl?" Kakucho asked.

"Remember the event that we're going to attend next week? She's gonna be there." Rindou answered.

"Now what are we gonna do to her once we saw her at the event?" Ran asked the guys.

"Kill her." Mikey said and leave.

They're all loss of words of what just Mikey said. I mean they know that they're going to kill the girl but they want to do something else before killing her since they know that this is going to be an easy fight for them.

"Damn that bitch. I'm the one who's going to kill her." Sanzu said.

~

"Is everything's ready?" You asked the maid.

"Yes, ma'am." The maid answered, "You may now leave."

You have to attend an event next week. But of course, you're not gonna go there without bringing a gun. The people who are invited to that event are all criminals. Even though nobody knows you, you have to be careful and be prepared. A gunshot is not enough to kill you but one bullet is enough to kill them all.

You can't let yourself die, you already have everything that you've been wanted for so long. Money, mansion, cars, and everything. You don't give a fuck about happiness because you can buy it anyway.

You look at the pictures of the person who is gonna be your next target. You're smiling like an idiot while looking at it.

"Bonten" you know them, who doesn't. You've been stealing their drugs, the drugs that their dealer stole from you. And seeing them desperately finding you makes you wanna laugh at them. You know them well, you know them since day one.

"Let's see if the news about you is all true." You just can't wait to face them and see them drinking their blood. Sounds crazy but it excites you so bad. It's been a long time since you saw blood.

You stand up and leave your house because you're meeting someone not important but have an important thing to say.

You arrived at your lawyer's place and when you enter his office you saw the person who you don't want to see. She stand up and hugged you but you pushed her. How could this bitch afford to show her face to you after what she did?

"Never lay your hands on me again." You look at her expressionless. You have to calm down or else this woman will die.

"My daughter" you slapped her as she said that word.

"I am not your daughter." You look at her before you speak again "I don't have a mother, so never call yourself that because you never will be. I raised myself alone, I fought my own battles alone, I hugged myself and stopped myself from crying that is a good mother was supposed to be the one who's responsible. God knows how I survived on my own. So don't you dare come at me again and claiming yourself as my mother because you are not. You know what you did and you know what was going to happen yet you let me be there. You left me, for what? For a fucking money! Small fucking amount of money! How can you let me to suffer?! How can you sleep knowing that I am dying every fucking second to that's bastards place?! How can you fucking wake up knowing that your fucking daughter is being harassed?! And you have enough nerve to come here?"

You walk closer to her " I'm standing here right now, disgusted by the person you've become."

You left the place, you just can't stand seeing her face. You're so mad at her for letting everything happened to you. It is may be in the past but the sufferings and the pain are still here. Your trauma is always hunting you every single day.

That trauma may have led you to where you are now, but you would rather not have everything you have right now than suffer. Even therapy is useless. Because of them, your life was never happy. No one has ever hugged you and said, "I'm ready to listen." You haven't let out your pain, and it's weighing you down.

"Ma'am the dinner is ready."

"I'm not in the mood to eat. Just eat it yourself." You said and went straight upstairs.

You just changed your clothes and slept. Sleep might help you to lessen your stress right now.

"You bitch!" The slap echoed and you spit blood. " I told you to cook for me right?!! Are really that stupid?!"

He slapped you again "Don't cry in front of me!" He grabbed your hair and strike your head on the wall. You can feel the blood dripping down your face. "Never disobey me!" He left you on the ground while you were unconscious.

"Damn it!" You woke up and start crying again. It felt so real as if it is happening again. You can feel the pain, it feels like he's doing it again.

**