Once again

***

You're eating breakfast and Mikey sat in front of you. You look at him with a bored look and waited for him to talk.

"Are you behind all of this bullshit?" He asks calmly.

"I'm not." You look at him in the eyes to convince him that the whole thing isn't your fault.

"How am I going to make sure that you're telling the truth."

You rolled your eyes before speaking "You can answer that. Why don't you ask yourself about that? Ask yourself, is she able to do this? How she has no connection with anyone right now. If you were me then try to understand the situation of HOW IMPOSSIBLE IT IS FOR ME TO RUIN YOU RIGHT NOW."

He sigh. You can see that he's not in a good shape of mind right now. This is the first time that the one problem is hard for them to solve. They are all frustrated knowing that nobody would dare to pick a fight with them. Everyone knows that they can't win against Bonten but this situation is not too much but a big problem to them.

Seeing them frustrated like this makes you wanna dance but no, that's crazy.

"Boss." Rindou enter the kitchen and the two of you looked at him. "Another shipment got robbed and one of our biggest bars got shutdown."

"Again?"

"Yes, boss. Sanzu and Ran are working on it."

"What are they doing?"

"They're going to talk to Y/N's people." After what Rindou said you stopped eating.

"My people don't have anything to do about this"

"We'll see," Rindou said and winked at you. "I have to go, boss " Mikey just nod.

After Rindou left Mikey stands up and walk away but he suddenly stopped. You look at him, confused.

"Follow me." His voice suddenly changed, it's deep and calm.

"I'm eating."

"Follow me." You rolled your eyes and stands up. "You're gonna roll your eyes again later."

"What?" He did not respond and you just followed him into his office.

You two enter the office and Mikey locked it before sitting on his chair. You are standing up across the table looking at him and waiting for him to talk.

"If you're not gonna say anything I'm going to leave." You crossed your arm.

"Pay for what you did."

"What the hell are you talkin' about?"

"You make my head hurt, you make me horny and it hurts too."

You look at him in the eyes, he's serious ad fuck.

"How is that my fault?"

You can't believe this guy, his whole face has no reaction yet you can feel how horny he is.

"Make me cum." He stands up and sits on the couch.

"Hell no, I am not gonna suck that dick."

He picks up the phone and just looks at me after putting it down. A second later someone knocks and opens it, a girl wearing lingerie that barely covers her skin. It's not normal lingerie, it doesn't have cover to the private parts making you really uncomfortable.

Looks like the girl knows what to do already. She started to kneel in front of him and suck his dick.

"What the fuck, Mikey." You look at him with disgust. "I'm gonna leave." You are about to leave but Mikey speaks.

"Stay, maybe you'll learn how to suck a dick."

"I know how to suck a dick, yours is just too small for me. Not deserving." You shrug your shoulders and leave the room

When you finally are outside the room the guards are in front of you trying to stop you from leaving the place. You look at them with a huge smirk.

"I didn't know that there are people who are willing to get their ass kicked?"

They pointed their gun at you "You need to get inside"

"For me to watch his disgusting fun time? No. Noe, get the hell out of my sight before I kill you all." You are about to walk but then one of them stopped you.

You knee his crotch and catch the gun that was about to fall and shot him to his feet.

You look at him crying in pain and you just rolled your eyes. "Don't be dramatic, it's not gonna kill you."

"I don't want to do this." You look behind to the person who suddenly talked and it's Ran with his Baton.

You have no idea what happened. Everything went black and you felt that there was blood running down your face. 

___

"We have no evidence that she's the one who's doing it, boss." Ran said as he look at Y/N being tied up and unconscious.

"I know what I'm doing. There's one thing that can make her speak."

Ran felt guilt looking at Y/N with her face covered with her own blood. He only wants to screw her not to kill her. Yes, before she wants to kill the shit out of her but people change you know.

The others finally arrived and looked confused. "What's going on?" Takeomi seems not to like the scene.

"Boss is not really convinced that Y/N is innocent about this." Ran said.

"How are we going to get her trust if we keep on doing this to her?" Mochi speaks.

They all agreed to him, they want to gain Y/N's trust but Mikey keep on believing in his instincts.  

Y/N starts moving, gaining her consciousness. 

"What the hell, Mikey"  Y/N said with a low voice. 

"All of you, get out of here," Mikey commanded 

They all looked at each other before leaving. Something bad is going to happen that's for sure. They can't stop Mikey, there's a reason why he's the boss. 

"This is all your fault," Mikey said making Y/N look at him "If you didn't do all that bullshits this will never happen"

Y/N raised her head looking straight at Mikey "How is it my fault? How many times do I have to tell you that I just get what I own! They stole it from me, why are you keep on blaming everything on me when you can fuckin' blame that dumbass who kept on stealing someone's property and selling it to stupid species like you"

A loud slap echoed inside the office. Y/N felt blood on her lips. Before she raises her head again Mikey starts ripping her clothes making her cleavage pop out and making Y/N freeze.

"Don't you dare " Y/N's voice started to shake knowing Mikey's plan.

Mikey didn't listen and started kissing her neck. She's trying to hold her tears because she doesn't want to show how fragile she is when it comes to rape. Mikey doesn't have any idea how he's killing her and breaking her into pieces. But she wants to show him that it's not gonna affect her.

Mikey's touching her breast while kissing her neck, it is aggressive, Mikey wants Y/N to give up and pay for everything. Yet here's Y/N fighting for it, doing her best not to break down.

Mikey was about to ruin Y/N's clothes but suddenly they heard a gunshot outside.

"Boss, someone is invading HQ" Ran and Rindou enter the office.

"Who the hell is that?" 

"We have no idea. We just heard gunshots and we saw dead people outside." Rindou answered.

"Untie her and tell others to ready the van." Mikey went outside and the Haitani brothers started to untie you.

"Can you walk?" Rindou asks

"Can you see legs?" They both look at you and Rindou nodded confused. 

Y/N stands up and they just walk silently. 

"Ohh, you didn't invite me? Looks like you and boss had a little bit of fun." Sanzu smirking

Y/N wants to smack his face but she decided to follow them to the van to escape, who knows they might be trying to kill her, they don't want that to happen.

___