Ally 🔞

Ran is near to finishing cleaning your wounds, you're still sleeping and obviously exhausted. He didn't bother to wake you up anymore and just clean your wounds and change your clothes. He just remove your dress but not your underwear, it might be so tempting for him but he respects you and has no intention of doing it without your consent.

Ran chooses his place because no one knows where it is located, even his brother didn't know this place. He only knew that Ran has his own house. Ran decided not to tell anyone because sometimes he just need his time alone and he can't stand the fact that when he's trying to relax the other kept on bothering him.

Finally, he's done cleaning you. He can't resist looking at your face, your face looks at peace when you are sleeping as if you never know what the problem is. Ran is aware of what you have been through, he knew you since you were a teen. The first time he saw you were in a gang fight, that's when he saw you talking with Kisaki and Hanma so he didn't bother to introduce himself to you. He tries to forget about you but when he saw you again at a gang fight but this time you are involved in it. Seeing you fight with men, amazes him. He never saw a woman who fight better than a man. That's when he can't stop thinking about you. The time has passed and never heard about you for almost 8 years, not even a single piece of news about you. So he decided to stop thinking about you and decided to forget everything about you but destiny seems like playing with him when Bonten found out that you were toying with them. He acts like he doesn't know you and as if that's the first time he saw you so that Mikey wouldn't suspect anything.

"You're awake" Ran came back to reality seeing your eyes open.

"Where am I?"

"You're at my place, don't worry you're safe here." You tried to move but Ran stopped you. "Don't, you're still weak"

You look at him "Me? Weak? Nah, I'm fine"

"Will you stop being stubborn and just rest as much as you need?" Ran said with a serious and deep voice.

"I told you I am okay. If you want, we can place soccer outside just to prove to you that I'm fuckin' fine." You sit on the bed

He chuckled "Are you sure you're not weak?" He comes closer to you

"Stubborn much? I told you I'm good, there's no need to worry." You also come closer to him making your faces close to each other. "In fact, I can make you weak even with my condition" He look at you a bit confused and freezes when you kissed him passionately and deeply.

At first, he's not responding but seconds later he starts pushing you on the bed making him on top of you. The kiss didn't stop and it becomes deeper and deeper making the two of you moan in so much pleasure. Your tongues are dancing in between your lips while his hands are now exploring your body.

You unbutton his tux shirt and slowly massage his abs making him groan in the middle of your kiss. You pushed him on the bed making you on top of him, you stopped the kiss and look at his half-naked body. You noticed his huge tattoo and slide your hands slowly tracing it.

"Damn, your tattoo making your body even hotter" You said and about to kiss him again but he stopped you.

"Ah-uh, let's remove your clothes first" He said in a low voice and proceeded in removing your clothes.

After he successfully removed your clothes you kissed him again and his hands are massaging your breast making you moan. He switched your position and made himself on top of you. His kisses slowly come to your neck and now lapping your nipple making you moan even more.

He's doing so good with your nipples and you can't help but push his face on your breast more. He's now going down until he reaches your pussy and starts the work there.

"Oh, yes. That's so good" You moaned. "Fuck, Ran" His tongue is so fast making you moan like crazy.

 'Damn this guy is making me crazy'

You are about to cum but he suddenly stopped. "You can't cum yet, baby" 

He rubbed his cock on your vagina and you two are moaning together. When Ran can't hold it anymore he entered inside you and thrust slowly but as time goes by his thrust become faster and more aggressive but he's being careful.

"Oh god, Y/N you feel so fucking good" He moaned loud.

"Damn, Oohh fuck."

You two only hear your moans and your skin slapping each other. You two are so turned on with each other. You hope that no one can hear your moan it is going to be embarrassing.

He kissed you deeply once again while thrusting hard. You two are about to come so he thrust even harder.

"Fuck, Y/N. You're so good"

"Ooh, shit. Just like that. I'm cumming Ran"

"Let's cum together, Baby"

You can't take it anymore and Cum and so as Ran. He finally pulled out his dick and lay beside you. You two take a deep breath. He cuddled you and you just let him.

"You have no idea how much I want to do that to you"

"I kinda do. The way you look at me I know you want me" You said with confidence.

"You're so full of yourself, that's true though" He kissed your head.

"Dude, don't fall for me" You jokingly said.

"Too late" He said making you stop breathing for a second.