New Enemy/New Ally

"None of us did that" Kakucho said to Ran

After the incident that happened to you, Ran immediately come to Bonten after your surgery. But suddenly Bonten was also shocked about what happened to you.

Ran was so scared of losing you, that he fell harder than he thought he would. He is literally ready to get himself killed just to protect you. He just wants you to feel things that you aren't able to feel because of the hardship that you've been through, he wants nothing but to make you feel happy.

"Then who can possibly that be?" Ran sat on the couch

"Only her can answer that. She's a freak and obviously has a lot of enemies" Koko shrugged his shoulder

"How is she?" Kakucho asked

"She's fine now. She's still at the hospital resting but she's perfectly fine"

"Let's go there," Kakucho said.

"Why?" Sanzu said

"We need to talk about this before they all kill us. You do understand how unfair it is to have a ghost enemy, right?" Kakucho said and put his arm on Sanzu's shoulder.

"The question is, does she wants to see us?"

"It doesn't matter, this is important"

They all decided to visit you to talk about the incident. The whole ride was quiet no one dared to speak until they arrived at the hospital.

They immediately go to your room. After opening the door they saw you eating grapes while doing something on your laptop. Your eyes immediately turned to the people that are now standing in your room. You cock your eyebrow and looked at them one by one.

"Your presence is enough to make me feel miserable," You said and eat again.

Ran sat on the couch beside your bed. They are all just standing there like idiots.

"What?" You asked them because it seems like no one is gonna speak unless you ask them

"We came here to ask you something important," Kakucho said.

"Just tell me what the fuck it is, stop making things difficult"

"Right, so we're just wondering if you are familiar with the Yakuza group"

"Yeah, they're just a bunch of trash who loves jerking off with each other's faces" Sanzu almost laugh but stopped himself.

"How'd you know them?" Koko asked you.

You sighed. "They tried to sabotage my business. They thought they can tear my shit down but sucks to be them I can make all the tables turn" You take a bite at your food.

"Well, I think that explains it," Takeomi said.

You look at him and wait for someone to explain what he means.

"None of us did that to you. So, we suspect that the Yakuza group was the one who did it to you"

"No one knows me, not my name, face, or who I really am because I hid it since the day I started this shitty job. How on earth did they find out who I was?" You paused. "I thought I ended their lives" You shrugged.

"As far as I can remember they are the second biggest Criminal organization," Koko said

"So?" You asked.