Protecting the Rose

"Not too fast" Mikey is now pointing the gun at Hanma. They are all standing and stretching.

Hanma laughs at Mikey "You dick! I helped you because I thought you're gonna help me kill this bitch and now you're pointing a fucking gun at me?" He laughs like a crazy person.

"Dumbass, you really think they're gonna help you after what you did?" You let out a small chuckle "I'm glad though, look at you. It is either me or them who's gonna end your nonsense life."

"You really believe that I'm stupid?" Hanma laughs again. "I just destroyed the majority of their property and I made you believe that I am on your side! You didn't even know who shot you twice until I showed myself. Who's stupid now?"

"The gunshot that you did to me didn't even make me flinch. My punches are more painful than the bullets comin' out of your gun" You crossed your arms before speaking again. "I even almost forgot that you shot me earlier"

"You, if you don't want to die, drop your gun." Mikey said.

You decided to go to Kisaki and find someone to get his body out of here and out of nowhere Kakucho helped you. You raised your eyebrow and just let him help. While helping Kakucho remove Kisaki's body, Mikey suddenly shot Hanma.

"I told you to drop the gun but you didn't listen" Mikey shot Hanma on his leg making him get on his knees and the second action that Mikey did just made you mad.

He shot you on your legs, he shot both of them just to make sure you'll not gonna getaway. You almost fell but you balanced yourself. You look at him, in disbelief. You are now showering with your own blood, looking like a mess.

Hanma laughed "You guys are pathetic. Don't worry, no one is gonna die alone. We are all gonna die" You frowned your eyebrows "Oh, perfect. 10, 9, 8, 7.."

He started counting and you are sure that he planted bombs all over the place and now it is about to explode. You cuss under your breath and try to figure out what to do next. You couldn't care less about the pain but your body does, it is starting to give up.

As the place starts to explode you are stunned but tried your best to run. Someone suddenly carry you and helped you to get out of the place. You have no chance to react so you let that person help you.

When the person stopped you look at him. "You can let me down now"

"You need to be treated" Ran said to you while looking at your deep wounds.

"Nah, I can handle that myself. Instead of worrying about me why don't  you think about your colleagues, they're probably lookin' like toasted pork in there." You said.

"They're gonna be fine" He said and come closer to you. "Let me see"  He touches one of your legs.

He's slowly sliding his hands on your legs. You raise your eyebrow and try to think straight and trying not to think of other things but he's touching you in a sensual way. 

"Are you fuckin' kidding me?" You said at him making him look at you. "Stop touching me that way." 

He looks at you, confused. "Why?"

"Fuck it, nevermind." You sat nearby and try to gain some of your energy.

"Come with me" He offered his hands and you just look at him.

Why the fuck does he want to help you so suddenly. You can't afford to stay with Bonten again, they make you mad just by looking at them together.

"I am not gonna come with you, I won't let myself stay with Bonten. You, people, make me sick" You stand up and book an uber.  

"I am trying to help you so stop being so stubborn" He said

"I don't need your help, I can handle myself. You're the one who's being stubborn, dumbass"

"I am just going to help you treat your wound, woman" 

"What word that I just said that you don't understand? I told you I don't" He cut you by kissing you.

It started so passionately until it become so deep making the two of you moan. You just started to kiss him back and push each other's tongues to each other's mouth. He holds your neck and pushes you more deeply into his face. 

'Damn, this guy can kiss'  

You stopped the kiss or else you two are gonna end up screwing each other in a public place like this. You like the way he kisses but you just need to stop.

"Why the hell did you do that?" You ask him

"To shut your mouth. I call that a hot punishment. I always wanted to do that, by the way" He winks sexily to you. "Now come with me"

You are about to reject him but he carried you and he walks to his car. He buckled your belt and started driving.

"Where are we going?" You ask

"To my place"

You just decided to sleep to gain energy. While you are sleeping, Ran keeps on looking at you, admiring how gorgeous you are despite having bruises. What Ran's doing is risky, he's planning on helping you and taking you for himself but in a good way.

When you arrived at his place he woke you up. In a gentle way and he carried you into his house and entered his room. He laid you on his bed and call for his maid to bring medicine.

While waiting for the medicine Rindou called Ran to tell him the news, bad news.

"Dude, Mikey saw you two and he wants you to bring her to our HQ" Rindou said.

"Not gonna happen" He said seriously

"You don't want him to get mad at you, are you?"

"I don't give a fuck about it anymore. I am going to protect her no matter what" Ran said and hung up the phone.

----