GIVE IN? 🔞

TW: NONE PENETRATION SEX🔞

It's been a week since the last time they talked to you. There's just someone who's bringing food for you. You've been wondering about where on earth Hanma and Kisaki are. Those two butt cheeks really love to piss you off.

The good thing is they have a bed. You can't stand sitting all day. The bad thing is that you are tied up in bed, you can barely move.

"Sanzu?"

"Hello, there babe" He looks at you and stands at the bedside.

"The fuck are you doing here?"

He sat before he speaks. "I just want to see you"

'Is he fucking high?! Damn it'

"Get lost Sanzu, you're obviously not in the right mind"

"Am I?" He touches your hair and it makes you shiver a bit. "I've been high every day, I use drugs every day so.. I can handle it." He lowers his hands to your feet and removes the cuffs.

"What are you doing?" You have a feeling that there's something bad that is gonna happen. "Sanzu what the hell are you do-" He cuts you off by kissing you.

You tried to take your face away but he hold your face. He kissed you gently and passionately but with a bit of aggressiveness. You want to turn away but you can't, you want to slap and punch him but you can't. You don't want this but your body is craving for something, and you just felt yourself responding to his kisses.

Sanzu is still kissing you while he's removing the handcuffs and when he successfully did it you get on top of him. You can't let him dominate you, that's not on your vocabulary.

"Damn, I didn't know you're-"

"Shut up" You kissed him again.

You can feel his hand touching you everywhere. He lowered his kisses down to your neck as he get on top of you.

You're wearing a silk black nightgown making it easy for him to touch your cl*t, he started rubbing it making you moan a bit. He entered two fingers inside you making you moan more.

(*Just imagine you wearing this, I am not good at describing*)

"Fuck, Sanzu."

"You like that? Should I go slow" He started thrusting his finger so slow.

"Stop teasing me, go faster"

"So bossy." He thrust his finger so fast, you can't even tell if it is pain or pleasure you're feeling right now. He's so fucking aggressive.

"Damn it, Sanzu, calm the fuck down, oh god"

"I thought you like this way?" He chuckled.

"You're wrecking my pussy you bastard twat. Ohh fuck"

It feels like you're losing your mind, he never listened when you told him to slow down a bit. He still continued to wreck you vag*na.

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum."

"Go on, cum for me babe" He's still thrusting his two fingers while rubbing your clit using his thumb until you came.

"Just so you know, I am not gonna suck you."

"You're unfair you know? But that's fine I'll just fuck you.. Hard" He said and unbuckle his belt.

You look at his thing, it's not that huge but it's freakin' long. He started rubbing it on your core.

"Damn, I'm not yet inside you but it feels so fucking hot already." He was about to enter you but his phone rang. "Damn it!" He yelled out of frustration.

You actually felt relieved.. You don't want to get fuck by this jerk just yet.

"I have to go. I need to tie you up again, go to sleep it's late." After he tied you up he leave the place.

It's been hours since Sanzu leave the basement but you can't sleep and someone enters the basement.

"What's new?" You asked him

"Are you sure you don't want me to untie you and just escape?"

"I told you I have something in mind. I have to make sure that my plan is going to work." You said calmly. "Just make sure that you're not working behind my back." You look at him in the eyes.

"I'm not." He answered

"How about Kisaki and Hanma?"

"I already told them that you're okay and just wait for you to come back."

"You can go now, they might see you."

He nods and leaves.

~

"Isn't it weird that Hanma and Kisaki are not making a single move to help her?" Koko suddenly spoke.

"Yes, it's a bit weird but I find it good I don't want another pain in the ass" Sanzu said

"Dude, you've been so eager to kill Y/N" Koko chuckled.

"I'm not. She's not that bad."

Sanzu can't stop thinking about Y/N and what they did earlier. It pisses him off that he wasn't able to claim her and it makes him want to fuck her more. The other members have no idea about what happened earlier which is a good thing or else Mikey will kill him. He can't forget about how she tastes, the way she moans while he thrust his fingers inside her. He wanted to do it and hear it again so bad.

"Bro yuck. Are you smiling?" Rindou checking on Sanzu "Tell me that you're just high."

"I'm both"

"Will you too shut the fuck up?" Ran said.

"Someone's on their period today." Koko tease Ran.

"Shut up" Ran stands up

They all looked at him, confused. He's acting weird lately.

"Where are you going?" Rindou asked

"I'm gonna fuck someone." He said and just leave the HQ.

Ran has been thinking about Y/N and it is driving him crazy. He needs to fuck another woman just to forget her but every time he fuck another woman he can't stop thinking about her. He can't hit on her or else Mikey will kill them.

"What is he doing here?" Ran whispered to himself.