MEET UP

🥀

It has been one week since the incident happened, you were really disappointed at yourself because of not being able to make Bonten as your puppet. It is way harder than you taught, you are aware that Bonten is a hard opponent but you never taught that it is this hard.

You went to your trusted lawyer a day after the incident to talk to him about your mother, who had never stopped bothering you. However, when you arrived at your Lawyer's office, you were shot in the arm, which is where your wound is. It's still fresh, and you're in a lot of pain, but you don't care. The only thing on your mind is who the hell that could be. Bonten's person is the only one who comes to mind. You hopped back in your car and drove home. As you walk into your house, the maids and guards give you a worried look.

You went to your room and someone called you...

"Never taught that you'll answer the phone, babe."

"Who the fuck are you? I am not in the mood to play with your shits." You calmly said.

"Damn, you already forgot about me? It's me Sanzu." He laughed

"What do you want?"

"I'll send you the location and make sure to show yourself"

"Who do you think you are? "

"We are not going to hurt or kill you don't worry."

"Who said I'm afraid of death and pain?" He laughed

"Damn woman how can you possibly say that. Anyways see you next week." He said and hangs up the phone. You saw his message and call someone.

"I have some work for you."

That was the time when Sanzu called and now you are going to meet them. They better not do something that can make you mad or their death will be earlier that expected.

You're just wearing a semi-formal outfit. You want to drive on your own but you chose not to because your driver is one of the most fastest driver you know and you might need him.

You look at the window and suddenly you think about your mother. You saw her last time and begging to forgive her, but you just can't look at her because whenever you see her face you just want to punch it. She has the audacity to ask for your forgiveness after what she has done? She let you rot in hell for five years. She knew exactly what was going to happen to you when she abandoned you to that psychopath. Even if you get the justice you seek, it is insufficient. You want to murder him over and over again. You want to see his face in agony. You'll never be able to forgive them.

"We're here, ma'am." As your driver speak you came back to your senses.

You're standing in front of a gross looking place. 'I taught their rich, can't they afford some decent place?'

You are about to enter when the guards stopped you. "This is a private area ma'am we cannot allow you to enter." One of the guard said.

"Do you think I'll come to this stupid place just because I want to? I have a meeting with Bonten executives and you better get out of my way before I fucking make you eat bullets." they look at you and let you in and they come with you.

You saw the executives of Bonten sitting and looking at you. Everyone has their eye on you, Sanzu's eye never lie huh, he always looked at you as if he wants to kill you already. You just smirked at him

"Getting poor huh." You sarcastically said.

Mikey looked at you with no emotion. "Take a sit." You did what he said "What do you want?" You asked.