BLOODY HELL

TW- ABUSE SCENE

🥀

You're getting ready for the event that you're about to attend. You're wearing a not so simple and seductive bloody red fitted dress. No one knows in that event that you exist, they only know a woman who doesn't have a name but they have no idea about y/n. You are aware that Bonten is gonna be there that's why you'll come. You are also aware that this is not going to be easy knowing what Bonten is capable of. Your charm may not affect them because they're psycho, but it doesn't matter because you also know what you are capable of and that is being superior to everyone else.

You relax a bit as you put the gun on your purse. "What time is it?" you asked the maid without looking at them.

"It's still early for the event ma'am. You still have an hour to prepare."

"Hand me the briefcase." The briefcase has a syringe with poison in it. A poison that is no one will be able to survive unless they have power. "You can go now and ready the car. Oh tell the driver that I am going alone." the maid bowed at you.

Everything is settled as you walk outside your house and get inside the car. You don't feel anything as if it's just a normal day and you're just going to a mall. They don't scare you one beat.

You arrived at the venue, it's so freakin' huge. As expected, as you walk inside you caught everyone's attention. You hate it so much. You don't want a fuckin' attention, you only need Bonten not them. You try to look everywhere but you can't see where Bonten is. 'this place is huge how am I going to find them?'. You sat on the couch as you give them a dirty look. Their eyes makes you irritated and you want to get 'em using a pair of stick.

You cross your legs and arm and waiting for Bonten to appear in front of you.

"Excuse me, ma'am." A waiter approaches you. "Red wine." you accept it. 

"You accept it, so it means that you like me." A guy suddenly appeared in front of you.

You looked at him with a disgusted expression. "The fuck you're talking about? Have you seen your face?" You asked him emotionless. "Damn girl." He sat beside me. "How much?" He added. You try to calm but you just can't.

You shattered the glass that you're holding and pointed it to his neck exactly where he can die once I slice his damn neck. "I swear, you're gonna regret that you exist." you said emotionless as you press the shattered glass on his neck harder causing it to bleed. He started to shake.

Here comes the feeling again. As you see him slowly bleeding, there's a voice that tells you to press it harder and kill him. You can feel yourself smiling making him tremble in fear.

You snapped back to reality when someone touch your shoulder. "My, my... " You looked at the guy expressionless and he just gave you a big smirk. "Calm down, darling" He speaks again and signals his significant others to get the guy that I almost kill. You felt a bit disappointed but glad at the same time because a person that stopped you was Sanzu Haruchiyo and he's with the other Bonten members looking at me, smirking except with a guy who looked like he hasn't slept for years but still looks good.

You act as if you don't know them. "What?"

"A lady shouldn't act like that. You almost killed him." He sat beside you.

It's a bit weird 'cause he's smiling yet his eyes looks like he wants to stab you. You smirked "A lady can do whatever she wants, right?"

"Of course." He's still smiling as he speaks.

"Well then, can I kill you?" you looked at them one by one. They all looked at you stunned except for a guy named Mikey.

"Hahahahahaha, can I?" He throws back at you the question as he gets closer to your ears "Miss Y/N L/N?" You're shocked hearing him saying your full name but you hid it.