He's hot

You can't think of anything but an explanation. You want an explanation from him. Why? Why didn't he tell you before? Why? Out of all groups out there why them?

' Did he plan on taking my businesses down? Is he the one behind it?'

You just want an answer but how when he's already dead? You don't know if you're going to think that he betrayed you or if he has a reason for it.

Weeks have passed and that's the only thing that's running through your mind. You're trying to convince yourself that he has no bad intentions behind it. But when your first encounter the Yakuza group they have a different leader which is that son of a bitch Hiroshi.

"Are you even listening?" Mikey said while he was leaning his back on his chair.

Everyone is looking at you while you're playing with your pen. Your thoughts ate you once again and almost forgot that you were in a meeting. You stopped playing with your pen and put it down.

"Uh, my bad. What was that again?" Mikey looked at you seriously.

"I'm asking you if you want to confront them or attack behind their back?"

"What are you? A bunch of cowards?" You said, "Confront them as if they can beat me"

"US," Mikey said

"Yeah, us" you leaned on your chair.

You look at Mikey before speaking again, "Say, how long do you know Hanma and Kisaki?" you asked.

"Why?"

"Just answer the damn question" Mikey sighed.

"I knew them since we're still in a gang and that's a very long time ago"

"How about the Yakuza group?"

"What about them?"

"Who's the leader of the Yakuza group?"

Even though you already knew the leaders of the Yakuza you still want to confirm it. Your thought won't leave you alone.

"Kisaki Tetta was the former leader of the Yakuza and Hiroshi Aoki is the current leader,"

'if I can just dig your grave and force you to explain Kisaki I fucking will' You're getting frustrated about this. How many betrayals are you going to encounter? Fucking hell, they know how much you hate traitors.

You all continued the meeting and read about the member's info. You read it already but some of the information is new to you.

"Seijuro Kiyoshi, damn he looks good," you said looking at the Yakuza's executive member Seijuro.

"But not as good looking as me" Ran put his legs on the table.

"Yeah, no. He looks like someone who's gonna drive me crazy on the bed" You said, jokingly. You're trying to get on Ran's nerves.

"Yeah? Aren't you becoming insane whenever I pound on you?" he said looking proud.

You look at him mouth agape, "Are you fucking kidding me?"

"I'm just reminding you," He innocently shrugged his shoulder.

Rindou faked a cough, "We're here,"